Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ballidus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2005, 11:57 AM
    Change time in a 91 Honda Civic DX
    Is it possible? There are no buttons that say hours or minutes, just display and a few more. I've fumbled around with hundreds of combinations and nothing works :(

Can anyone help? Thanks :)

EDIT: And also, my manual only covers how to change time for the LX and the Hatchback, but not my DX :(
    raiderinneed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2005, 04:28 PM
    Having trouble with 91 civic si 1.6
    Timming belt just broke on mine. Took the head off and sent it in to the shop
    Put it back on and now it seem like it does not have the power it use to have what the heck happened? Some one please help/ I know the rest of the engine is goog and I had everything in the head replaced so now what
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Jun 21, 2005, 02:23 AM
    So you are sure that the pistons are intact?

Only other thing that I can think of is incorrectly set timing. So I'd check to see if your timing is right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2000 Honda Accord V6 Sedan headlight change [ 5 Answers ]

Need to change the Low Beam bulb. (Side by side with the High Beam bulb) I can see that the assembly requires a counter clockwise rotation, but the limited space (driver's side) prevents me from doing so. Advice would be appreciated.

94 honda civic ex [ 6 Answers ]

Well I have an 94 civic ex and it's giving me problems and the problem is that when I shift gear and go (happens on every gear) then its making this sound from the engin and plus the car is'nt picking up speed like not enough airflow going though or burning gas so I think my trans bad or clucth is...

How to change 94 civic dx head gasket [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a step by step process for changing the head gasket on a 94 honda civic dx. I want to do it on my own!

91 honda civic [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 91 honda civic 4 door sedan dx. I just replaced the rotor and distributor cap and now the car won't start. First I checked multiple times to be sure I had the firing order correct. I then read the thread written by CroCivic91 and checked my ECU codes. I got a 10 and 16. The 16 sounds...

97 Honda Civic/lights and AC won't work at the same time [ 3 Answers ]

Help! My 1997 Honda Civic is acting up. It was raining yesterday and I had the AC going on defrost. When I turned my lights on, the AC went off. When I turned my lights off, the AC came back on. They won't work together. The battery is a lifetime battery, it starts up just fine, it's just...

View more questions Search