Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

Jan 7, 2013, 10:59 PM
    Hurt on head
    2 days back I met with a small accident. An iron window fell on my head and the glass broke on me. The wound on my hands and thighs are treated, but I had a small swell on my head (exactly where new-born head is soft or the so called for fun, off-button). The doctors said its nothing and asked me to ignore... I have a mild headache and my head feels heavy. Even though the swell has reduced, it hurts when I touch my head,, in fact, it hurts when I raise my brows...
    Apart from that, m fine,,

Might be psychological, but I feel m getting slow, i.e. losing concentration,, losing control over my hands, eyes,, though its not strongly,,

How long should I wait for the pain to go away? Any symptoms I have to look out for? Any other suggestion?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 8, 2013, 06:53 AM
    I suspect that given that you are online doing a lot of typing, that your symptoms are temporary. Wait several more days and assess the situation again. Also, are you taking anything for pain?
    -

Jan 10, 2013, 02:03 AM
    Nothing,, since the pain is mild,, m not taking anything,,
    My head feels heavy...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 04:55 AM
    My guess ( and it is a guess) more worry and stress over the worry.

Of course it is never wrong to get more tests if you want them.
    -

Jan 14, 2013, 01:19 AM
    It might be stress,,

viral fever everywhere,, my mom and husband both have it,, m stressed taking care of my daughter, making sure she doesn't go near them,, and also taking care of them both,,
    caringnandu Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jan 31, 2013, 02:45 PM
    My mom had something same sort of accident but it was a car accident... when she thrown by jerk to main glass of car... whole that glass was broken... my mother had severe injury... but she is totally fine now... id would pray that u feel fine soon...
    Believe in yourself... trust yourself...
    Say to yourself... :no I'm not getting slow... I m fine... id m myself capable of facing worst things... and does this injury dare to touch my will... nothing can in this world... nothing can even dare to harm me without my permission... ''
    Get well soon... need u most

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lumps that hurt on my head and face [ 1 Answers ]

What can cause lumps in my head and on my face that hurt

Are broken teeth supposed to make your head hurt [ 2 Answers ]

have a ? two of my main teeth tht i eat with are broken down to the nerves or so it feels like... its causing my ears to hurt...my jaw to feel 10x the size it rely is.... havnt been able to eat in 4 days... bcuz its gottn worse thn it was....never had a problem with it untill jus last week... but i...

Why cry when my head and throat hurt [ 1 Answers ]

Why my head and throat hurt I cry? I do it often

Child hurt head [ 3 Answers ]

My son fell at school and hit his head its been several hours and he said his neck hurts and he hardly can move it

My head hurts I'm vomitting and my legs hurt [ 1 Answers ]

My head hurts I'm vomitting and my legs hurt

View more questions Search