Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rialto909 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2013, 09:44 PM
    Jail in lockdown
    Hello my boyfriend is in north county corectional facility in California I have not heard from him in about 4 days I think the jail is on lockdown is normal for him not to call me he calls me like 10 times a day so I'm really worried does anybody have any idea what could possibly be n does lockdown affect everyone in the facility
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 8, 2013, 05:29 AM
    Lockdown effects everyone in the facility. Probably why you haven't heard from him.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 8, 2013, 05:46 AM
    Yes, a lock down can effect either an entire facility, or a entire wing, or an entire cell block or just one group of cells or even just a few cells.

Depends on what the lock down is for.

Also if he perhaps did something incorrectly, he may have gotten individual lock down.

There is no way to verify this for sure, but may be able to check to see if he is OK though the Chaplain's office.

But if you on on the notify life, if anything bad happens, they notify family right away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stuck on Lockdown [ 5 Answers ]

Hey , I've been with my boyfriend for over a year now , and just recently he has told me that I'm not allowed to drink anymore and go out to town anymore. His reason is because he's insecure and he worries when I go out I will met someone or get hit on etc. I was quite mad about it and said your...

Stuck. Lockdown. [ 119 Answers ]

Sneezy here. Oh boy, it's been a while since I've asked a question, but perhaps you wiser folks could give me some sort of wisdom. So, I have a girlfriend. Things have been, for a lack of a better word, fantastic. Can't really complain much about the relationship. I'm back here for the...

How does child support work when the father is in prison? [ 2 Answers ]

When my son was born his father was in jail so he never signed the birth certificate, he was released when my son was 5 weeks old. My son is now 5 months old and he is back in jail again this time he will be going to prison for 2 years. He has never helped me finacially and now wants visitation...

View more questions Search