Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Friendlynerd562 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2013, 09:23 PM
    Need a hobby for 33 m living close to LA
    No friends,no kids, only wife and looking for something to get outside house, around people, and enjoying the world again. Thanks in advance .
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 7, 2013, 09:28 PM
    Volunteer! Near LA: Meals on Wheels, packing boxes for soldiers, meals for homeless, etc.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 7, 2013, 09:35 PM
    Also, animal shelters are always looking for help and nursing homes need volunteers to play board games with and read to residents. Library need volunteers to process materials, cut down shipping boxes once they've been emptied, look for interlibrary loans or missing books that have been misshelved, or do inventory.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to close a window on the internet when it won't let you close it [ 2 Answers ]

Hey my cpu won't let me close a window on the internet. Can someone please help me?

A New Hobby [ 17 Answers ]

Hi you guys! Ok, so I'm looking for a new hobby. Problem is I don't really have any talent. There are things that I like to do though. I think sewing is interesting (I don't know how to sew anything) and I like to read. Does anyone know of any other hobbies or ideas that maybe I could pick...

I found out there are reg. Sexual offenders living close to public schools. [ 3 Answers ]

I found a website while visiting the america's most wanted website. It is, watchdog.com. On this website you can search for registered sexual offenders within your zip code, or city. Also, you can sign up for an email alert if any sexual offender moves to within 5 miles of your residence. My...

Gas line & dryer vent pipe - how close is too close? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm rerouting the gas dryer vent piping so that it will inside the adjoining stud wall. At the top of the wall the vertical exhaust pipe will be within an inch or two of the horizontal running copper gas supply line. Question - is there a minimum distance that the metal dryer exhaust pipe must...

View more questions Search