Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    polish girl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Big legs
    I am a 27 years old women and I have always had problemswith my legs.they have always been big.I don't know what to do with them.I am not fat.my top is medium size,but the bottom has always been big.especially my calves. I know that it is genetics.even looking at my pictures as a kid I could see that they were bigger than all my friends had.I massae my legs everyday now for the last past 2 weeks,and I am stretching now.I even considered liposuction,but since I have stretch marks on my inner thighs,this could be a risk,b\c the skin may not contract well afterwards.can I change this in anyway... I am so depressed.the plastic surgeon told me that there is nothing I can do.this is genetics he said and no diet will help nor any exercise... please help me... thank you.god bless
    AsherBlu85 Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Mar 16, 2007, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by polish girl
    i am a 27 years old women and i have always had problemswith my legs.they have always been big.i don't know what to do with them.i am not fat.my top is medium size,but the bottom has always been big.especially my calves. i know that it is genetics.even looking at my pictures as a kid i could see that they were bigger than all my friends had.i massae my legs everyday now for the last past 2 weeks,and i am stretching now.i even considered liposuction,but since i have stretch marks on my inner thighs,this could be a risk,b\c the skin may not contract well afterwards.can i change this in anyway...i am so depressed.the plastic surgeon told me that there is nothing i can do.this is genetics he said and no diet will help nor any exercise... please help me.... thankyou.god bless
    You're probably still Beautiful anyway. Don't be sad
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2007, 09:09 AM
    i am a 27 years old women and i have always had problemswith my legs.they have always been big.i don't know what to do with them.i am not fat.my top is medium size,but the bottom has always been big.especially my calves. i know that it is genetics.even looking at my pictures as a kid i could see that they were bigger than all my friends had.i massae my legs everyday now for the last past 2 weeks,and i am stretching now.i even considered liposuction,but since i have stretch marks on my inner thighs,this could be a risk,b\c the skin may not contract well afterwards.can i change this in anyway...i am so depressed.the plastic surgeon told me that there is nothing i can do.this is genetics he said and no diet will help nor any exercise... please help me.... thankyou.god bless
    Genetics have a lot to do with our body shapes, as long as your exercising and eating good healthy meals, your doing what you can, now you have to love yourself, accept things as they are and focus on other facets of life. Life is too good to be depressed over something you may not be able to change. Take walks, plant some flowers read some new books, smile!! :D
    polish girl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AsherBlu85
    You're probably still Beautiful anyway. Dont be sad
    How sweet of you to say that I'm still beautiful anyway.. heheh how would you know since you haven't seen me? Heheheh;) ;) :p :p
    ujessica Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Hi, I am Polish too. I also have problams with my legs. Know how you feel.
    barman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 05:56 AM
    Are you sure you aren't exaggerating? Polish girls have like the longest and most slender legs I have ever seen! I ask if you are paranoid because they all think they're fat, even though they are skinny and in great shape, and in so much better shape than the girls around here that aren't Polish. You guys are like the most paranoid about your bodies even though you have the least reasons to be! Why? :)
    estebancrrll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by polish girl View Post
    Big legs are good they look really attractive. If you want to lose them you can. Run a lot. And run at a relatively fast pace 7-13 mph or 11-20 kmph. Your doctor was wrong. Look at the legs of distance runners they are really thin. They were born like that but they wouldn't be so thin if they didn't practice distance running
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 10:19 AM

The latest research from Denmark is that big legs may save your life. Big thighs are like small waists, they seem to offer some natural protection against heart attacks. People with small thighs are more likely to die from heart attacks than their big thighed relatives.

And it doesn't seem to make any difference if the thigh is big because of muscle or fat. Both seem to be protective.
    carlweathers Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2009, 06:34 AM
    Some guys find women with big asses and thick thighs very attractive, its not necessarily about your size but more about the proportions of your body and the proportions of your curves... you can still attain a sexy shape without losing a huge amount of weight...
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Dec 9, 2009, 04:44 PM

I agree, curvy is much more attractive than model thin.
    nick46 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 07:24 PM
    You just described the kind of female that I'm attracted to wish we could get to know each other
    nick46 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 06:56 PM
    You are describing what I am attracted to lets get married
    ceeker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 06:48 PM
    Many men appreciate the proportions you describe!! I (and I'm not alone) find your description extraordinarily appealing. Learn to appreciate the beauty "that is" you, and you'll be surprised a the number of adoring men who I would guess, are closer than you think;). Too bad you don't live in New Jersey:)
    d.stefanov Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 07:27 AM
    I like big legs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big muscly legs [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a big muscly leg ,I tried different exercises but it is make my legs bigger How can I relax my legs muscles and make it smaller??

Big legs [ 15 Answers ]

Can someone please help me I want to lose weight of my legs What exercises do I have to do to lose weight of my legs?

In a big, BIG hole. Have small shovel. [ 1 Answers ]

I was just served papers for a debt that I owe on a vehicle that was repo'ed. The vehicle, which was a 2005 Lotus Elise was purchased by myself and a company (the company did not have sufficient credit to purchase the car and I did not have the income to purchase the car, but together we were...

A big big big problem. [ 1 Answers ]

OK.. this one is weird. When I insert a cd in my cd-rom it reads it but it doesn't updates it. Not this is not a big problem but when I insert a writable cd and click on write these new files to this cd, I get the error that there is no cd in the cd-rom. Then I restart my operating system with the...

Big legs [ 1 Answers ]

I have a big legs and I got it from my mom, is there anyway that can loose some fat on it?

View more questions Search