Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meganmowles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2013, 06:29 PM
    Is someone trying to tell me something?
    For quite some time now I seem to get this over powering feeling inside me, that someone is presant with me, almost asif they are watching me? Sometimes I feel calm and relaxed about it and say hello... But other times I feel nervous and scared asif it's a “bad spirit” around me can feel! I have exsperanced some weiord things now as I have got older? Like things getting moved from one area to another? A few times I have been in bed and all of a sudden wake up and it is like a dark cloud is all around me! And I can not move my body or even talk or shout no matter how hard I try! These things happen to my mum as well except it is more “angry” with my mum for some reason? To the point she had woken up with scratches all down her body? I feel scared don't know what to do?
    mrshll1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2013, 08:02 PM
    Plead the blood of Christ over you and your dwelling. There is no "good" spirit as they all come from the devil. If an angel of the Lord were in your presence there would be no discomfort whatsoever. Find Christ and ask for him to lead your life.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 8, 2013, 04:35 PM
    Mrshll1 is correct. However, "pleading the Blood of Christ" is easier said than done if you really know what it going on.

Most of the spirits that humanity experiences are evil ones. That is, non human, non angelic entities. I'm not trying to promote fear in you, but rather concern. Do you and your mother attend church?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search