Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nic36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2013, 06:27 PM
    How can I stop my daughters being bothered by ghosts
    In my last house I was held down by a ghost and was terrified had loads of other bother an then it started with me daughters now I've moved I have come to the point where I block out everything that happens touch wood never been touched but my oldest sees an old man all the time she is fine with that but my youngest sees dark tall shadows an has breathing in her face or ear when in bed she is not fine she saw a child in the day time the other day an it very scared I feel usless not knowing what to do to help her all I do is put salt on a plate in her room at night an ask them to leave her alone then take it out in the morning an say leave us alone will this work an if not what can I do I've asked them to leave us alone an please stop scaring my daughter as its not nice please help
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 8, 2013, 04:40 PM
    The only thing salt is good for is seasoning food. Don't bother putting it out again. Also, the reason that they aren't leaving you alone when you tell them to is simply because they don't have to listen to you. They are subject to one authority and only one, and that is Jesus Christ.

It doesn't matter whether you fear these spirits or not, the reality of it is that they have no good will toward you or your children. Though physical harm rarely comes, it should still be a subject of concern.

Getting rid of these entities most likely will come in stes... and the first step is to seek God. Most practically this first step should come in the form of speaking with a spiritually mature Christian. Don't look into having your home blessed... begin looking into changing your life. The spirits will go when they have no further right to be with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to stop my daughters dad taking her [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My daughter has a daughter who is 21 months old, she knows who the father is and his name is on the birth certificate, he has seen her once in her little life andhas paid nothing for her at all. She has just recently applied to the csa as she knows he has a job, my worry is he is a phillapino...

Is it possible for good ghosts to protect me from the bad ghosts? I'm scared. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, It's been happening for years now.. but more now than ever. I forgot to add my last one, that 2 people have answered, this "whatever it is" has been with me in 3 different homes... 3 whole different cities. I've heard them, felt them, and seen them. Doing good and bad to me. Trapping me...

Just bothered. [ 6 Answers ]

Hey people. A few days ago I broke up with my boyfriend. We've been together for three months, but it felt longer. We were into each other. He's a wonderful person, but the downside was that he has jealousy issues. I could deal with that, but it got to a point where it was just plain ridiculous....

Why can't I be bothered? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 20, been in all girls schools all my life, never known lads until I got a part time job. I found I was the flirty type with a lot, apart from one who I liked, but I thought I was out his league (he is mega fit, well to me) I discovered he liked me and we got chatting, it took a lot of...

View more questions Search