Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glh1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2013, 05:59 PM
    Asus help desk
    Frequently when I am typing on my laptop, my cursor will jump into another paragraph or sentence. This is very annoying when I am typing a paper for work or school.

Please let me know what I can do with my laptop to stop this from happening.

Thanks
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2013, 06:39 PM
    Well, if you want the ASUS help desk.. this isn't it. However someone might have an idea.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jan 8, 2013, 05:38 AM
    Check your track pas settings and turn down the sensitivity if you can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asus eeepc 8g/xp [ 0 Answers ]

When searching display properties, the windos is too large and will not scroll up enough to see the bottom edge

Unlock Rolltop desk when desk is open [ 0 Answers ]

I seeking some help. I would like to unlock the internal lock assembly to access left handside drawers. The drawers are locked even when the shutter is open. I'm not sure where the internal lock is and I have the original key.

Desk want boot up all the way can I send a boot disk from my laptop to the desk hard [ 1 Answers ]

Desktop want boot up give me a disk boot failue I do not have disk to insert how do I get it to bootup

Laptop asus [ 1 Answers ]

I was about to plug my speaker into my laptop I put the speaker port into the usb port I didn't push it in and it crashed and now the laptop won't go on! I didn't have to pull the cord out or anything like that it wasn't even in the usb section it lightly touched it now nothing the laptop won't...

My relatively new ASUS PC not recognizing CD [ 1 Answers ]

My relatively new ASUS PC with Windows Vista won't recognize a CD when I put it in So how can I correct that?

View more questions Search