Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rainydaygirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2013, 03:47 PM
    Pregnant or overthinking!
    I am not sure if I had sex or not I took plan b 2 days after and I had my period a week later and then again in 3 weeks .
    I took a test 3 times and all were negative
    The only reason I worry is because of weight gain I'm not sure it's because of stress or because I could be pregnant but I have no other signs
    Am I just freaking out or could I still possibly be pregnant
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2013, 03:52 PM
    How can you not be sure if you had sex? Just curious... I'm 51 and I was sure of every single time.
    Rainydaygirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2013, 03:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    How can you not be sure if you had sex? Just curious...I'm 51 and I was sure of every single time.
    Unfortunately I was drunk and I am not sure if I remember everything or not
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2013, 05:15 PM
    I'm guessing you are in periomenopause where your periods are starting to get erratic... the age is right.

I'm also assuming you weren't on the pill. You are going to have to wait at least a few weeks after the event before you can count on test results... those are the most accurate at or after the 4 week point... decreasing the earlier you get. Make sure you do it right after you wake up in the AM the first time you pee.. or it won't be accurate.

If you've done that and still test negative after the 4 week point... you can always have your doctor administer a test. That should put your mind to rest...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 7, 2013, 08:49 PM
    You've had 2 periods since you think you had sex, so you should be okay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Im jealous and overthinking - about GFs past [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have been with my girlfriend for more than a year, and we have a great time togheter. We are never arguing and if we do we quickly fix it. We always got things to do and things to talk about. We are booth happy with relationship. But one thing have bothered me all the time we have been...

Am I overthinking this relationship? [ 1 Answers ]

I started dating a guy from work we saw each other everyday even if it wasn't after work. Everything was going so good up to about a week ago. He ended up quiting at the shop I worked at and started at another shop. With his new job he has ended up working out of town a lot. He has only been with...

Am I overthinking things? [ 3 Answers ]

I met this guy through a friend. He knew my best friends boyfriend, but I had seen him on a dating site before hand so when I found out he knew my mate, I messaged him. We spoke online for about a month, or so, when he invited me and my friend (and his friend from college) to a gig he was playing...

Am I overthinking things? [ 3 Answers ]

So I've been overthinking lately... I think. If I could just get some advice that would be awesome. Me and this girl I've been dating for about two months now have been having an awesome time together. I've know her since high school where she broke my heart but I realized it was probably for the...

Overthinking everything about my relationship [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for four months. I was incredibly happy. He a great guy.. funny, nice, and always there for me. Out of the blue, I began to doubt my feelings for him. Whenever I'm with him its always in the back of my mind if what we have is real. Whenever we kiss, I ask myself...

View more questions Search