Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dharshana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2013, 09:59 AM
    Study abroad
    I'm a B.Tech IT graduate(2005 passout Anna university). I worked in a mnc bpo for 3 yrs. I want to study masters degree in engineering ( electrical and computer science) in uk, us or Canada. Is it possible to get 100% scholarship? What should I do to obtain scholarship? It is not possible to apply for bank loan now. I'm married and my son is 1.3 yr old.kindly advise. Thank you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2013, 10:18 AM
    You better find a school before you go borrow the money...

You have to get accepted at the school... you have to be approved for a VISA to attend a school... then the biggest one of all, getting a scholarship for a specific school. They don't just hand those out to everyone... and you better be exceptionally good in your grades before you have a chance at any of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Study in abroad [ 1 Answers ]

I am a diploma holder in computer technology and I'm going to do graduation in software engineering. I wish to do MBA in abroad. Which would be the best universities and what is the process to get admitted?

Study abroad [ 1 Answers ]

Hi:) I'm a gratuated student from iran I'm study math in iran but I'd like to continue my education at economice Can I study in usa ? Assist me fore this. Tanx

Study Abroad [ 1 Answers ]

I am from India. I would like to study in U.S or U.K for my post graduation in engineering field. I finished up my degree in Bachelor of Technology in Electrical And Electronics. I have a very low percentage of 55%. I would like to ask with this percentage will I be able to study abroad. I would...

View more questions Search