Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jan 7, 2013, 09:42 AM
    Straightedge razors
    Does anyone know where you can buy old-fashioned straightedge razors? I would like to use one because they save a lot of money and are much better for the environment by not having to buy and throw away replacement blades. I hear they are better for your skin too. I live in a small town and haven't been able to find any stores that still sell them.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 7, 2013, 10:16 AM
    Hi earl, just checked Google and yes you can buy straight razors on the internet. They are pricey though. If this website doesn't suit, there are more listed.

Vintage Straight Razor | Home | VintageStraightRazor.com
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jan 7, 2013, 11:20 AM
    Thanks, that website has everything, I heard that vintage razors have had a resurgence in popularity in recent years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On October 29, 2010, Lue Co. Began operations by purchasing razors for resale. [ 1 Answers ]

On October 29, 2010, Lue Co. began operations by purchasing razors for resale. Lue uses the perpetual inventory method. The razors have a 90-day warranty that requires the company to replace any nonworking razor. When a razor is returned, the company discards it and mails a new one from Merchandise...

Tobert Company, which sells electric razors, had $300,000 of cost of goods sold durin [ 1 Answers ]

Tobert Company, which sells electric razors, had $300,000 of cost of goods sold during the month of June. The company projects a 5 percent increase in cost of goods sold during July. The inventory balance as of June 30 is $28,000, and the desired ending inventory balance for July is $29,000. Tobert...

Blue Razors Edge Pit Bull [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1yr old pit and she was in another home I adopted her she has no real problems except she is not eating very much at all should I change her diet, she drinks plenty. She also just went into heat, could that be the prob. Im getting ready to breed her and want her to be as healthy as...

View more questions Search