Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    junixlife Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 05:16 AM
    School Support
    Hey everyone!Greetings!

Just want to ask about any home-based part job offering fitted for me as a student. I really want to help my mom unload her burden on my studies.Its really expensive to study Nursing so I decided to look for any home-based job.At least in my own little way I can help my mom and someday able to give her back all the good things she do do me. That's why I'm doing my best shot in my studies...
    Hoping for your replies. May God bless us all!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 16, 2007, 05:46 AM
    This is a very responible and great thing to want to do. I am sure God will bless you in your desires.
    junixlife Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 05:04 AM
    Thanks Father for the time replying... May you continue to be a blessing to other people...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

School records [ 2 Answers ]

How long are schools required to hold on to a student's withdrawl records. We have student withdrawl records formthe 1980's and 90's. Thanks

Trade school [ 1 Answers ]

Do you need a h.s. diploma or g.e.d to go to a trade or vocational school

School [ 7 Answers ]

When I am at school there are game websites which are blocked Is there anyway I can get onto them

Do you keep HM after school is over? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone keeps their Homework/Class work after the school semester is over? I do but not all of it.

About School [ 2 Answers ]

I happened to be very aggressive most of the time in school I mean just by someone looking at me it seeems to me like I got to do somethng about it because its going to hurt me and this has gotten me to be very popular in school with students and staff I mean students like me cause I won't beat up...

View more questions Search