Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boi2tu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2013, 05:57 AM
    I used NORLEVO but I took both pills on the same time, I did not know I was supposed
    I used NORLEVO but I took both pills on the same time, I did not know I was supposed to take one and the one one after 12 Hrs. Could I be pregnant?
    I have not tried anything as yet, but my friend say I could be pregnant. But I'm feeling fine it's only been a week since I took the pills.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 7, 2013, 06:11 AM
    Yes, you could indeed still be pregnant. You will have to wait until your next period is due to see if it comes as expected.
    Ma2thu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2013, 05:32 AM
    I took norlevo after 12 hours. 2 tablets at the same time because the pamphlet says that. Now almost 3 weeks later, I'm pregnant. This pill is not effective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are we supposed to be together? Or is it really time to move on? [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently broken up with my boyfriend of 2.5 years. We met almost 3 years ago - I was new to town and he was looking for a new friend. Throughout the time we have spent together, every Spring, we tend to "take a break", re-adjusting ourselves and reclaiming our personal space and time - only...

Are part-time employees supposed to get overtime pay? [ 12 Answers ]

My husband is a part-time employee, he is supposed to work 30 hours a week. However, he frequently works more than 30 hours, much of the time he works over 40 hours a week. Is he supposed to be getting overtime pay when he exceeds either 30 or 40 hours? We live in NY, if that matters.

Spotting during the time I was supposed to get my period [ 4 Answers ]

Hi out there um I had intercouse 3 weeks before my period was due and he did inside of me twice in that day and around the time I was supposed to get my period I started spotting light pink blood but it never showed up on the pantyliner or the pad only on the tissue which was this past Friday, but...

View more questions Search