Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faltuamit Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2013, 04:32 AM
    Don't remember any names->just full plot
    A guy takes money from guys to patch-up between their girlfriends by dating them and then by breaking up with them in weird ways so that girls go back to their previous boyfriends. Movie starts with his 10 ways to annoy girls so that they would break up with him. But finally finds his love. Then I don't remember... then again to break up his love-girls marriage with another man, there are again 10 ways to act weird so that he would get attention to break her marriage. In #10th act to break, he shows his penis to her grandma.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 7, 2013, 09:24 AM
    Mr. Fix It?

Jan 8, 2013, 06:25 AM
    Its not mr. fix it. I have seen the trailer. Its plot is almost identical. Thanks for trying to help though. :)
    Movies Expert

Jan 8, 2013, 05:58 PM
    My Best Friend's Girl

Jan 9, 2013, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    That's it... a lot of thanks to u..! :-)
    Movies Expert

Jan 9, 2013, 03:56 PM
    You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember the artist, but remember a few song names/music videos. Help? [ 0 Answers ]

I know it was a boy band and they had like one big hit on the radio, but after that nothing really. The main singer had like platinum blond hair. The music video to their popular song had them taking a bunch of girls to party in a convenience store because they couldn't get into the club or...

Romance novel set in Montana - know plot, setting, main character names... [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a romance book I read about 5-6 years ago, I believe it was published by Harlequin. The main character's name is Natalie, the hero's is Jake I believe, and he can only see out of one eye, and is a farmer/rancher. Its set somewhere in the midwest, Montana I think. If anyone knows...

I need help to find a movie title or actors names (have basic plot) [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the title of a movie or name of an actor in a movie I saw maybe 6 months ago on television. I missed the beginning of the movie and do not recall everything accurately. It is very entertaining, funny and romance. I believe it deals with a guy that has a dilema between his...

Movie names please (I know the plot only) [ 1 Answers ]

There was this English film that I watched way back in 1998, I don't know if it was new or old back then. I remember that it was about a young teenage girl whose entire family are gymnasts. Her mother's dead, father died too - she lives with a step mother and step sister. She had an injury which...

Finding a book title--I know plot, setting, characters names [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm trying to find a book I read about 15 years ago and I can't remember the author or the title. I believe it is a Silhouette Desire book. Most likely published in the 80's or early 90's. I know what the cover looked like--It was a man (I think on a lounge chair by the pool) with his wife...

View more questions Search