Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brown baby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 04:40 AM
    Skin lightening pills
    Hello ,
    My name is brown baby and this my first time attending this website I was actually trying to find skin lightening pills without a perscription and ran across you guys thanks for the helpful tips
    Because I just had baby and she has done number on my dark skin I'm look lighten up

Even though I'm waiting for her skin to darken its 5months and people still ask if she my child but anyway I relative who is using the pills and she's about 7 complaections lighter only problem her dermatalogist is in datonya beach fla and its 300 for the pills and 150 for a doctors appt.
    ronnellbagz Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Hi Brown baby, just wanted to inform you that a friend of mine happens to buy pills (dr. james gluta) that are fake... So just be careful on all those pills you wanted.. you can read her testimoy here: Fake Dr. James Glutathione
    JoJo-anna Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 07:03 PM
    Hi,
    Try Skinbleaching - Hollywood Complexions
    justflawless Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Before you spend $300 or $150, 500 mg. Vitamin C coupled with good skin lightening products work best together. Works for me. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills actually work? [ 876 Answers ]

Huh? Anyone ever heard of real skin whitening pills that work. I mean am kind of new in the skin whitening issue though have been in it all, all the products u guyz were talking about seemed to me to take ages and the results seemed to be temporaliy ...

Skin lightening Pills [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me a how I can just even out my skin tone? Anyone at all. I don't want to lighten my skin overall, just the areas that are darker. I have read through the posts and have yet to read a legitimate answer. I would really appreaciate any help!! :o

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything like the lightening pill or bleaching cream.and is the effect permanent.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 1 Answers ]

Do the lightening pills work and are they safe? Do you have to keep up the process to maintain results?

View more questions Search