Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mama_cee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2013, 11:31 PM
    Why is it back? & What is it?
    When I was little I used to see a shadow on my wall & every time I'd try to run out of my room I felt as though I couldn't get out. When I would get the chance to sleep I'd wake up in the middle of the night absolutely terrified to the point where I literally could not move. As I grew older I tried to push it to the back of my mind & I stopped seeing this shadow & stopped being so afraid. I met my fiancé when we were very young, we had a baby, so I moved in with him. He is very open to seeing, sensing, & feeling/hearing things. He had his step fathers ex wife, that had passed away, following him all the time. She kind of lives with us & it's normal for us. But I am not afraid of her. I feel there is something else with me at all times. My fiancé says my grandfather is with me & he watches over me. But this other thing is draining the life from me. My fiancé says it's different. He says when he sees it or feels it, it's just a shadow & he feels terrified. Like a chill straight to the bone. I don't ever feel like it would harm me but my fiancé & I both want to know what it is. Please help us
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 7, 2013, 03:34 PM
    It's a demonic spirit, plain and simple. However, as long as you and your fiancé keep up this spiritually "open" attitude, it has every right and ability to stick around. The main goal of the demonic realm is not to physically harm you, but to keep you spiritually confused. THAT is how they work and decieve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a 150 amp meter panal handel a 100 amp, 40 amp, 30 amp and 30 amp brakers. [ 2 Answers ]

My meter panal is a 150amp panal. I have a 60 amp sub panal coming off it a 30amp to my stove a 30 to dryer and a 40 to the a/c. i want to upgrade the 60 amp sub panal to a 100 amp panal. Will the 150 amp meter panal handel it or do i need to have a 200 amp meter panal installed

Issue with hot water & pressure for 2 back to back shower units. [ 0 Answers ]

We have 2 levels in the house with 2 water heaters. Hot water & pressure is fine to the entire house (including the upstairs bathroom sinks), however, recently we lost both hot water & pressure to the 2 upstairs showers.

Whiplash, Sprains, & Strains in back & neck [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a car wreck 2 weeks ago. I had a Dr. appointment today and he told me I have a cervical strain and I will need to wear a cervical collar and go to Physical Therapy. I have been feeling sick to my stomach all day today. I feel like I'm going to throw up right now. Is this typical? Could it...

View more questions Search