Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harmonyforte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2013, 08:22 PM
    Skin
    My face has gotten extremely dry over a two day time frame, which is extremely worrying to me because I've never had skin issues in my life, and neither has anyone in my close family. I've tried many things like calamine lotions, facial lotions, lotions, natural oils, etc. Nothing has helped, it's all burned and stung. I need to know if anything will help. A friend of mine told me sperm is something to try. Is it? I really need answers.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 6, 2013, 08:27 PM
    Take vitamin D -- start with 4,000 IUs a day and increase it by 1,000 every few days until you hit 10,000 IUs. Do this for two months and note the improvement.

Also, run a humidifier in your house during the day and at night, if at all possible.

Also, let your doctor take a look in case there is something going on with your physical health.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lighting - Bio Claire & African Queen MJ Skin Crème [ 7 Answers ]

I started using Bio Claire for 2 months , in the beginning I got lighten like I would say 2 shades. I am Indian, I have light brown - Medium Skin. My skin tone was even and it glowed. I use the Bio Claire all over my body and face. I had started with my body first cause I didn't want my face to...

Am I dark skin , brown skin or light skin [ 1 Answers ]

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Skin burn or reaction to a skin cream lighthening called (makari) :How to get rid of [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I live in vancouver and back in December went in africa for the fist time after several years ,came back and I couldn't believe how dark I turned because of the sun and I didn't take any sunscreen with me ,conclusion it horrible compared to how light my skin was before then asked one of my...

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

View more questions Search