Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2013, 01:49 PM
    Science planet cell analogy to an airplane
    Can you please help in this pleas I'm really stuck and I have to handle it within 2 days

Check out some similar questions!

Movie scene where husband is late for a dinner and wife uses an analogy to scold him. [ 0 Answers ]

She says something like: what if I were home alone and there was an intruder? Would you have been on time? Life isn't like that. There are no emergencies. This was important to me and you should've been here.

Science Fiction "Bermuda Triangle Airplane Crash"? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I’m trying to find the name of a science fiction movie probably released in the seventies and it’s about an airplane disaster. Some of the scenes are about crashing in the ocean probably on the Bermuda Triangle and there was a little girl trapped inside the airplane’ room. She was then...

A fitting analogy? [ 4 Answers ]

True story: A week or so ago, I became very angry with my 17 year old son. He was being disrespectful to his mother and I, and insisted that we had "no right" to do various things (ground him, correct his friends' behavior while they were in our home, etc.). I explained to him that he had...

Interesting analogy [ 10 Answers ]

Iodized salt is to lemur as pumpkin is to...

Great Analogy - I just had to spread this somehow [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I recently asked a question to jrussole via pm regarding a response I read of her's in another thread created by Blazingcold. The answer and anology I quite liked was the following:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.