Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Musicfriends Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2013, 11:53 PM
    I don't know the name of this movie
    Ots an older type movie I think? But it all happens on a life raft boat on this river trip and well the dads never able to spend time with him cause he's busy with work but he's able to be with his wife and son than they end up running into 2/3other guys that have a gun and want to kill the parents/try to kill the parents (I forget the reason) but I can't think of the title :/
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 6, 2013, 12:52 PM
    The River Wild

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know the name of the movie [ 15 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie that has a man tramping the yard and a naked female is standing in a sliding glass door buck naked enticing him.

Am trying to find a movie kind of old don't remember actors or much of the movie just [ 0 Answers ]

Seen this movie years ago just don't remember much of it besides the end, from what I remember there's a man and he goes into a boat house to hide inside behind a desk there is a baby and he's crying when then a group of men show up to kill anyone there so the man puts his hand over the baby's...

Looking for a movie don't know the name. [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about two women meeting by a add that the bi girl puts out and a straight girl answers. They end up falling for each other Would like to know the name

I'm trying to find the name of a scary movie. I don't think it's a movie well known. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a movie that scared me to death a couple years ago. I don't think it's a very well known movie, but it was on cable TV. It's about a serial killer who acts like he's in a coma and is at the care of his mother, but at night he goes out and kills former hospitla works...

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and [ 1 Answers ]

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and their officer name was Sergeant? And one name was Jerome and another name was Epstein or something.. I just remember the movie name has two words. The first one starts with a B and the second also starts with a B....

View more questions Search