Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheyne Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2013, 10:27 PM
    Is it possible to get pregnant during my third day of period?
    I had my period last nov.23,2012 and then the next period is dec.29,2012. We had unprotected sex dec.31,2012. Fiat day and 2nd day of period is normally my heavily bleeding then 3-5th or 6th day is my only spottijng ( pahabol).. Is is possible to get pregnant in my third day of period?
    Amanda Skaikay Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Jan 5, 2013, 11:58 PM
    No you can't possibly get pregnant. The only possible days for you to get pregnant are from the 11th to the 17th day of your cycle. That is; if you see your period today, you start counting from today. Hence; the 16th will be the first possible day for you to get pregnant.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 6, 2013, 12:02 AM
    It is possible for a woman to get pregnant any time she has sex. Unprotected sex increases the chances. While it is true that there are windows of time that are greater in which to conceive, there is always a chance of pregnancy when the penis is introduced into the vagina.

Fiat day? Pahabol?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 6, 2013, 03:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Skaikay View Post
    No you can't possibly get pregnant. The only possible days for you to get pregnant are from the 11th to the 17th day of ur cycle. That is; if you see your period today, you start counting from today. Hence; the 16th will be the first possible day for you to get pregnant.
    Please do not give answers in areas you have no knowledge, This is totally wrong and can cause poster confussion
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 6, 2013, 03:59 AM
    Yes it is possible,

Jan 9, 2013, 10:31 PM
    THANk you so much Amanda Skaikay.. It helps me to at least feel at ease.. I'm hoping by this month or next month I'll be having my period..
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 9, 2013, 10:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sheyne View Post
    tHANk you so much Amanda Skaikay.. It helps me to atleast feel at ease.. i'm hoping by this month or next month i'll be having my period..
    What put you at ease? Her lack of knowledge and incorrect information? Did you not even read any of the other responses?

Jan 10, 2013, 01:20 AM
    Then how about you odinn7? Instead of criticizing Amanda's opinion, you can rather give your opinion too.. then let me see if you have enough and correct knowledge as you say..
    Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 06:49 AM
    Why are you thanking Amanda? She gave you totally incorrect information. I gave you the correct info and I'm a registered nurse in women's health. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about and I know Amanda's information was totally and completely inaccurate.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 08:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sheyne View Post
    then how bout u odinn7? instead of criticizing Amanda's opinion, u can rather give ur opinion too..then let me see if you have enough and correct knowledge as you say..
    I criticized her opinion because she is wrong.

Does this mean you are pregnant? No. Does it mean you are not pregnant? No.

You will have to do as the others already said. J_9 is the expert in this but then again... you're free to believe whoever you want to and ignore people that know this stuff and are not guessing.

Jan 10, 2013, 07:07 PM
    YES I acknowledge your response.. Ihad my specific questions, but you answered it genereally that's is why I don't find it helpful.. Im sorry..
    Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 07:33 PM
    Oh I see. You believe what you WANT to hear but you don't want to believe the truth.

You so going to be a great mother!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had sex the day before and the day my period started can I still get pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for about a week the last two times where a day before my period started and the day it started on he finished in me all those times . We had sex 2-4 times a day for a week straight . I'm 25 don't have any children yet and wanted to know how much...

I had sex on the 1st day of my period and the next day it continued.Am I pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

On the first day of my period, it was very light and I had sex.It didn't stop completely after having sex, but it was even lighter. The next day my period continued normally.Now I still have my period 4 days after, which is normal for me.Is there any chance I can be pregnant, even though my period...

I was wondering if you can get pregnant on the last day of your period or day after. [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if you can get pregnant on the last day of your period or day after. My fiancée and I had sexual intercourse on April 22nd and I got my period April 16 or 17. My cycles come every 28 to 33 days.

I had my period for 5 days stopped for a day light bleeding next day could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I was 3 days late for my . An then when it started it was heavy during the day then very light or nothing at all at night and only lasted 5 days, on the sixth day I didn't have any bleeding at all, the next morning my boyfriend and I had normal, nothing different protected sex like we usually do...

View more questions Search