Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dx4530 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2013, 08:41 PM
    What are the common energy foods?
    What foods are you required to eat on a daily basis in order to have enough energy
    And how much of it for early adulthood?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2013, 09:46 PM
    You don't NEED energy foods... what you NEED to eat is a balanced diet.

That gives you all the energy and nutrition you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can we measure energy of 2 single phases in a 3 phase energy CT meter [ 1 Answers ]

We have two single phase energy sources. We want to measure the energy flown through these two phases in one meter. Can we use a 3 phase CT meter, connect two CTs to the meter and short the CTs link of the 3rd phase in the meter?

Good foods bad foods [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone knows what foods I should avoid if trying to get pregnane and if there are any foods I should eat more of? Also I am know taking prenatal vitimins after dinner on a full stomach is thar right? Be grateful for your advice X

I have really fast metabolism, what foods should I eat to maintain my energy level. [ 2 Answers ]

When I eat I have a rush of energy but it never lasts longer than an hour or two. What types of foods help people with a fast metabolism maintain their energy level throughout the day without crashing so soon.

Explain with the revelance, the importance of Kinetic and potential energy in energy [ 1 Answers ]

Explain with the relevance, the importance of kinetic and potential energy in energy reactivation

Secret Energy Supplies has common shares with a price of $15.44 per share. The firm I [ 1 Answers ]

Secret Energy Supplies has common shares with a price of $15.44 per share. The firm is expected to pay a dividend of $1.25 one year from today, and dividends are expected to grow at 15 percent for two years after that ant then at 2 percent thereafter. What is the implied cost of common equity...

View more questions Search