Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    warzy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 01:08 AM
    Short cut keys to clears the software on desktop background
    I need a short cut keys to clear the on screen software before logging in my password and username in any cyber café.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 16, 2007, 01:09 AM
    Well normally its:
    Ctrl-Alt-Del

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keys are stuck [ 3 Answers ]

For some reason a few the keys are not working on the keyboard. They are completely frozen. I hit the keys and nothing happens. Please help. Thank u!

Cut her loose or cut her slackj [ 3 Answers ]

Dude, this sounds bad, but my friend is hott(not in a lesbo way), and she is friends with all the guys. But whenever she tries to help out a friend, they always endup liking her! It really ticks me off because all the guys love her and I really don't need her taking the only guy I got! She always...

Cloudy water,but clears up [ 3 Answers ]

I have cloudy water coming out of the kitchen faucet,if I let the cup of water sit the water clears up, what is going on?

Desktop background... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I want to ask about desktop every time I tried to used a gif movie desktop background my text icon inserted into a box I wan't that box to disappear... how am I suppose to do that... :confused:

Keys and visitors [ 5 Answers ]

I received a letter from my landlords lawyer warning me of eviction if I do not remedy a breach in the lease. The tenant downstairs claims my girlfriend is permanently occuping the apt. w/ me. The lease states 1 occupant, my girlfriend has a set of keys and spends a significant amount of time...

View more questions Search