Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sc6406 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2013, 10:12 AM
    Head bumped
    Hi doc I wasn't seeing where I was walking just know and bumped quite hard on my forehead to the wall. After that I started to get a little worried about internal brain bleeding to death and conscious . Then my left side of my head feels weird , I gamed for 5 hours before I was in bed and I just want to make sure if I'm OK because its really late now.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 10:25 AM
    There is no way for us to know if you are OK or not. If you are worried, you need to go to the ER or see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby bumped his head [ 1 Answers ]

My child hit his head on the sharp edge chair should I have him looked at he is 5 months old

2-year old daughter bumped her head - should I go to ER? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my name is Jessica and I have a soon to be two year old an she was running an smacked her forehead on the boarder along the wall and right away she has this huge bubble on her head! She has no symptoms what so every she acted like it never happened! What should I do, I put ice packs on it...

Cartilage piercing bumped, please help! [ 1 Answers ]

I had my upper ear pierced with a gun (only googled it afterwards and realized I should have asked for the needle instead) a few days ago and it was a little sore but not too painful, most of the time I even forgot it was in. But the other night at a gig it was knocked and at the time it didn't...

Bumped into my ex boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I bumped into my ex boyfriend. I hadn't seen him for years although he is in my Facebook friend, I never really check what he is up to. Anyway, we bumped into each other by chance, I saw him first and stopped and said hello, I hope I never did. We started talking, or better HE...

Bumped into thermostat, now no AC... [ 4 Answers ]

Hey there, I know little to nothing about thermostats, but was wondering if anyone could help me. I was wrestling a friend in the hall and we bumped into the thermostat the other night. Now it doesn't cool at all. The fan works properly, nothing is frozen up outside, so I think I bumped a wire...

View more questions Search