Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucy Negrete Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2013, 04:50 AM
    Driving whit out car insurance and got into a car accident
    I was in a car accident on Oct 24 2012 and didn't have any car insurance. Not that I didn't want to pay its because I got hurt at work ended up getting surgery making me lose 6 months of work all together causing me to be behind on my bills and not being able to afford insurance and other bills. What can I do also if the accident wasn't my fault and I got pictures and witnesses that seen it was there fault not mine
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 04:59 AM
    Well fault has nothing to do with insurance, you merely sue the other person for damages if his insurance does not pay for repair of your car.

You I assume got a ticket for driving with no insurance, if so, expuect a large fine 500 to 2000 dollars in my state. And your drivers license may be revoked or suspended for up to a year.

So you had not insurance, that means you don't drive, you take the bus, you walk ride a bike. Sorry having no money is not an excuse
    So yo
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 5, 2013, 05:20 AM
    So the question is what is being done? Is the other driver trying to get you pay the damages? Do you need money to fix your car?

Before we can tell you what to do, we need to know what the situation is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car accident with a borrowed car that has insurance, but the driver has no license? [ 1 Answers ]

What will happen when there's a car accident, but the driver has no license. There is insurance on the car. The driver was cited. What will happen if there's no damage at all on either vehicle? It was a minor rear-ender. What will happen in Texas?

Car Accident Totaled My Car.. Insurance Paid Out Low Blue Book Can I? [ 2 Answers ]

I was rear-ended Recently That The Insurance called a total lost on my car.. The insurance company paid me out on the low blue book On My vehicle.. The other party's Insurance has not made contact with me... I have to purchase another vehicle... I found a vehicle to purchase but the cost is...

Driving someone else car with no insurance and had a small accident [ 5 Answers ]

I had an accident in my friend car, I thought my insurance corved me but when looking through my paper work it dose not. I've been driving for less yhen two year and would like to know how much trouble I am in? Any info would help thank you

Driving without insurance in car accident. [ 10 Answers ]

In November of last year I was hit on the rear right side of my vehicle by a merging truck and nearly totaled my car. When the report came back it was flawed many times over. The reporting officer left out the rear damage that was very obvious, said that subject 1 (me) was phoned in as a seemingly...

View more questions Search