Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ysn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2013, 04:26 AM
    How can I be genius
    How can I be genius
    I consider myself like an athlete who exercises &trains his brain to develop both in knowledge & mental ability hoping for the future to be a GENIUS.
    I train myself in three things these are
     building my knowledge{physical science& basic mathematics }
     developing my mental ability
     mathematics, trough trying to drive formula by myself that had already been
     playing chess
     playing puzzles
     projects{currently I am trying to make a PC controlled wireless toy car}
    But now I am like an athlete who quit and starting to be fat for the reason I told you earlier
    Little about me
    I am 19 years old I am a first year university student [pre-engineer} in Ethiopia.
    WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
    A full scholarship to UK , Germen, Scandinavian countries, Australia, Canada &finally USA.
    I arranged the countries in order of my interest
    And I am looking to academic level from 10th grade to under graduate
    It doesn’t has to be a university or a school just contact me with someone or sth that could help me
    And please inform me smn or sth that I could write to or to talk to through skype
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 04:31 AM
    There is little chance of a full scholarship.

So in all of your under classes you have a perfect score as a genius.
    Sorry but there are few free rides, so consider working a part time job and paying for your education
    ysn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2013, 05:06 AM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High school Athlete [ 2 Answers ]

I need some help being organized next school year and if anyone has any ideas that would be super helpful! My goal is to get a 3.5 at least all year... 4.0 would be better:P I do sports all year round and I don't want to give them up because that's halve of being a high school athlete:P I am...

Just met a guy who is a athlete. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay I just met this guy who turns out to be athlete... of course I knew nothing about his status until my best guy friend caught me up. He was a first round pick and is supposed to be a hot shot. So we met and then haven't seen each other since but he makes it a priority to text good morning and...

Can someone tell me who this is, I believe he is an athlete but am unsure!? [ 2 Answers ]

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd514/angel61776/

Dating/seeing a professional athlete [ 7 Answers ]

I've been dating or should I say I've been seeing a professional athlete on and off for a little over a year. And I guess I'm getting little mixed messages... (And I know everyone is saying of course you are)... or maybe I just want a little more? He is sooo sweet we get along well together and...

Most important athlete of all-time? [ 2 Answers ]

There was an interesting read in playboy's June issue where they interviewed Lance Armstrong, mentioning him as possibly being the most important athlete of all-time. I guess I never really thought of him like that before, but after reading through, this guy overcame 12 tumors, goes on to win the...

View more questions Search