Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jaz9133 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2013, 12:38 AM
    Should I be mad that my boyfriend doesn't call and doesn't text me for days
    My boyfriend and I have been together for 10 months and my boyfriend doesn't call me I have to call him first and then he will text me then won't text me for like 4 days I have comfronted him but all he says is "sorry he will change" and it makes me furious
    Jaz9133 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2013, 12:47 AM
    Should I get mad about my boyfriend and him talking to his brothers girlfriend
    I didn't care about them talking but then she told me she liked my boyfriend and if I wanted to switch boyfriends
    She really peed me off when she said that so I told my boyfriend that I don't feel comfortable with him talking to her since she like him and stuff. He just laughed when I said that and he said he would stop but then he was talking to her and he didn't text me or call me he quit texting me and was talking to her so I was wondering should I be upset about this situations.:)
    HELP!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 04:45 AM
    Not sure but sounds like you need to trade him off. I have no idea first if he really is your boyfriend, he does not really sound like one.

Next if he is, does he know he is, since he is not acting like it.

Why you have not dumped him is beyond me
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2013, 05:14 AM
    Hes playing you like a fool. Finish things with him and never put 100% of yourself into a relationship if they are not. Its called push / pull. If they pull away you do the same. If you push and they pull its going to go down hill..

Dump him and find someone who cares and respects you.

No contact and no game playing with this one.
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Jan 5, 2013, 09:09 AM
    I agree with what's said, also I'm sorry, but he is just not that into you if he is acting like that. Don't try to validate yourself to his actions of ignoring you by giving up more of your time to try to stay connected with him. If someone repeatedly broke your trust with half truths and lies why bother sticking around?

Sometimes when you're heavily invested and the other person is not it's a good idea to end it just for simplicity sake and saving yourself from some heartbreak. Go have some great experiences with someone who actually wants to spend time with you. No point to be hung up on something like this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My "boyfriend" doesn't text/call me anymore? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so I met this guy through my siblings.. He liked me and I liked him. I've been texting him for a month now... Every single day. He usually starts the conversations and now he doesn't text me anymore. I'm too scared to start a conversation cause I don't want to seem desperate. He didn't text...

It's been 7 days my boyfriend doesn't call and fb message me, what should I do? [ 4 Answers ]

I know that he is very busy as he has to work, go to school & fix his house. But I still want him to send me some Facebook messages at least. I don't want to complain in front of him too as I don't want him to think that I'm childish. I totally trust him. I'm trying to be very positive. But...

Why doesn't he call or text me as much anymore? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 months now but have been talking for 7 months. At first he would always call me and text me all the time but now its getting less n less and I don't know why. Just last week he just told me he loved me and I feel the same way too. But what's weird is...

New boyfriend doesn't call much [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first question on this site. I have been dating a guy for a couple of months, we are both very busy people, we both work full time and he is working on his PHD as well. When we are together we have a great time but when we are not together there is not much communication. I guess...

Why my boyfriend doesn't call me [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, Can someone tell me why my boyfriend doesn't call me he used to call me a lot and soon we are getting married but most of the time I am the one calling him he always makes excuses that he is bz working which I agree I know he works a lot but still I am a bit confused I just want to know how men...

View more questions Search