Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1986introuble Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2013, 12:26 AM
    Bumps on face and chest. Not pimples, discharging clear fluid. HELP!
    I have small bumps under my skin on my face and one in the center of my chest. The bumps of my face (starting from largest to smallest) are located: one on left side of nose, right above my nostril. The second is in the crease of my nostril and cheek on right side of face. Third under right nostril. Fourth, right side of upper lip, between nose and lip. Fifth is on my chest, in the center of my chest bone.
    There is little discomfort. It feels like I'm swollen in those area's. I had tried popping them like pimples but there is little or no puss. There is a discharge of clear fluid that comes out. Im consistently patting it dry. Tonight I had placed a hot rag on those area's hoping for the pressure to subside. Instead they got harder and the bump on the left side of my nose got a bit larger. I do not have medical insurance so I'm hoping someone has an idea to try a home remedy. It's super embarrassing while I'm working. I've been covering them up with make-up but I fear that the make-up with make them worse! HELP!

Check out some similar questions!

Clear watery fluid? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend had unprotected for about 3 weeks but he always pulled out, but 2 days ago he didn't. I've had a lot of bubbles and wieerd pains in my belly along with a clear fluid that just drained out as soon as I woke up. Could I be pregnant or is this normal?

And the discharging fluid is yellowish this time [ 1 Answers ]

I also have pain in my breast

Clear fluid coming out of bumps on penis [ 3 Answers ]

About 3 days ago I went to use the bathroom and to my surprise I saw about five bumps under the head of my penis they didn't hurt or anything so I popped them.. now I'm worried because I don't know what it iz... I'm afraid to go to the doctor because I don't want to hear any bad newz.. Can sumbady ...

Leaking Clear fluid [ 13 Answers ]

Hello everyone again, so I have been noticing when I go the bathroom that my underwear and small bad are soaked with this clear fluid. My pad has some yellow marks but nothing else just wetness, I have already changed my underwear once today and its wet again. Any suggestions what this may be? I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.