Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binky_mac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2013, 06:39 PM
    My boyfriend doesn't seem into me that much now
    I have been with my boyfriend for 8 months, and I can count the times we've had sex.. . 42, times that he's actually gone all the way.. . 31, he always complains that he's tired from work, but when he had two weeks off from work a while ago he was still tired the intire time, I myself don't know what to do all my family and friends say leave him, but I don't know whether to give him the chance to change. Every time I talk to him about it he changes the subject or just doesn't answer me it's really fustrating, sometimes when he's over he doesn't seem like he wants to be, I love him to death but for god's sake a woman has needs, he never cuddles with me unless I ask and even then he doesn't always do it. I can't do anything to him cause he doesn't like being touched an he doesn't like touching me so basically he's my best friend I guess. I get a kiss when he comes over and a kiss when he goes to sleep, I think most of our relationship he has spent sleeping. He wasn't this bad at the start but he seems to be getting worse, I know it's not me and there are plenty of people out in the world who would want me, but sadly I want the one guy who seems like he doesn't wants me. What guy doesn't like to be touched? Seriously?? I need someone to shed some light on this retarded situation, it's gotten to the point now where I can't be nice to him I jab at him and pick on him and I don't want to, I just can't stop myself cause I'm so angry with him. We never go anywhere and he always comes over late at night and then goes straight to bed, we never go on dates cause he's too tired, I don't want a friend I want a partner but I don't think he's the right person for it, sadly. He isn't all that interested on outings I think he just says yes cause he can't be bothered debating with me but when it comes to his friends he has all the energy in the world. So to me that makes me feel like it's me that he just doesn't really want to see I want to be with him so much but a relationship goes both ways and both parties give 50% each but I;m left doing the whole 100% it's just not fair. :-(
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 4, 2013, 06:52 PM
    So, why are you with him? Make a list of his good and bad qualities side by side. Compare those lists. Seeing them in print may help you make your decision.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 4, 2013, 06:54 PM
    I have read your post three times and tried to see something that said this is a romantic relationship. I am sorry but I couldn't. Even the kisses seem like a friendly or appeasing gesture instead of the intimacy of a couple.

I think you need to put the sexual/intimate aspect of the relationship aside and talk to him about the relationship in general. He could be stressed and exhausted and it could be affecting his libido. However, the impression you are receiving that he doesn't want to be in your home says that there is more going on in his mind. Get the state of the relationship straightened out and then work on the intimacy issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend doesn't know I'm here [ 6 Answers ]

Seriously, I don't know how to make my boyfriend acknowledge me anymore, he never seems to want to have sex with me I feel like if we do its only because he feels he has to at some point, and its always me who initiates it,most of the time he'll want to go sleep or watch TV or talk to anyone on the...

My boyfriend doesn't know what he wants [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so to make a long story short,we were one another's first love and we were together for a year and three months.We go to school together,have a lot of mutual friends and know each other for six years now.He had a crush on me a year before we started dating and later on things became serious. ...

My boyfriend just doesn't do it [ 40 Answers ]

OK, now this is so embarssing and I know if he ever stumbled upon this, he'd be heartbroken, however I just can't take it anymore. My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 1/2 years now. He was my first and is still my only. I love him to death! But when we have sex he's just in it for...

She doesn't want a boyfriend right now. [ 2 Answers ]

2 weeks of going out and I ask her if she wanted to be my girlfriend she said she doesn't want a boyfriend right now Why? She said that she want to get to know more first. She told me that she like me after a month pass by she still saying that she doesn't need or want a boyfriend right now what...

View more questions Search