Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kerseya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2013, 06:08 PM
    Sci Fi Book
    I am looking for the name of a sci fi book I read years ago. It is set in the future. There are flying cars, everything is monitored through a small handheld device. The TV, computer, entering your home, your phone, everything is handled through this handheld device. The company that sells this device originally shipped hundreds of these handheld devices to a third world country and that is how they got popular with the masses.
    Young adults are trained as soldiers called angels. They protect the world from invading ships. This ship contains round balls that roll and blow up. The world looks on and helps the angels fight these rolling bombs. An autistic child hears the clicks of the robots, offers his helps and helps the last angel save the world. Unfortunately the angel has to blast off from the invading ship to save herself. She is crippled in the end but alive.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find this sci fi book [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out the name and author of this book for the longest time, and just have not been able to. The book is science fiction, it's about this guy who comes to earth and falls in love with a human woman. She also falls for him hard. I seem to remember something about him...

Looking for sci fi book [ 0 Answers ]

Unknown alien race leaves behind a space port with ships. They left without a trace of where they went. The port has ships that navigate themselves and some never return. Life on earth is not great. Our main character won a lottery to get a chance at piloting one of these ships.

Sci-Fi book title [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a sci-fi book with a similar plot to Orwell's 1984. The book was set in the future when the gov't controlled every aspect of its citizens' lives, and kept tabs on its citizenry via closed circuit television monitors in every home. The gov't had enacted total population control...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.