Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1D_Fan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2013, 02:11 PM
    Brown period blood ?
    Hi!
    I'm 13 years old, never had my period before. 5 days ago, when I woke up, I had some cramps in my stomach and my back hurt (a little bit). I went to the bathroom and I saw some brown stuff on my underwear. It didn't smell weird or anything. My mum had her period at 13, but I'm scared to ask her any questions. Also, at first, it was light brown, then darker and there was a bit more of it. I am not sure, but I think that one time, when I wiped there was a *little bit* of light red, but I'm not sure. I've had it for 5 days, and today it is very light as well, almost none. Can someone PLEASE help me ? IS IT MY PERIOD ? My sisters also have there periods at this time of the month (at the beggining). Oh and if this is useful: I had really bad cramps , maybe 3 month ago, they were at my lover stomach, and my lover back hurt. My mum then told me that I might start my period. But nothing happened that time . PLEASE ANSWER ME ! Xx :))
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 4, 2013, 02:27 PM
    Sounds like your period. Time to have that talk with your Mom.
    1D_Fan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 01:23 AM
    Thank you for your answer :). I'm in shock, actually, very happy. I thought that I should wait another month and see if it comes back, then talk with my mum. I get really shy when she asks me anything about periods. Once again thanks a lot. Xx :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown blood on period? [ 0 Answers ]

Im 13 had period for 2-3 years I was 13 days late (guess from losing virgenty & popping my cherry + I'm very stressed becase I'm ussualy never late & if so about a,day or 2) but anyway I'm on my 3 day and I noticed that there was brown its been red the other days?

Brown period blood? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been having heavy, thick dark brown blood/discharge during the same week my period is due with occasional reddish spots at the end of the day. I'm 16 and on birth control. I had sex about 3 and a half weeks ago and we used a condom. It broke but we changed it the second it happened. I'm not...

Brown period blood [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 18 and I haven't had a normal period in two months I just have brown blood like a period. Is this normal I haven't had sex just four play? What should I do?

My period blood is brown [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 16 and got my period and I'm scared my blood is brown and its worrying me and I'm too nerves to tell any one so I'm looking for answers

View more questions Search