Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nick1313 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2013, 08:52 AM
    Right ball hurting
    Since yesterday my right ball has been hurting me but the pain is very minor. Its just a little pain. But I'm worried. Is it serious? And my right now seems lower than the other if that rps? Thx.
    boodyahmedchamp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2013, 05:18 AM
    It matters on how old are you if your 12,13,14 its normal for puberty growing if its very minor as you mention if your older its due to veins pain for sitting or standing long times... if you feel or see a bulge or like worms in your testicalss then its varicosed veins or dilated veins its harmless if it comes with no pain , but tell me does the pain come if you hold the testicals like hurting somewhere above the testicals in the abdomen ?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2013, 05:31 AM
    One is usually lower than the other. If the pain keeps on after about 4 or 5 days, I would call a doctor for an appointment. It might not be anything serious, but it's safer to have it checked out. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eddie kicked a soccer ball with 115 N of force. His foot connected with the ball for [ 1 Answers ]

Eddie kicked a soccer ball with 115 N of force. His foot connected with the ball for 0.01 m. How much work did Eddie do on the ball?

When you hold a heavy ball in your hand at rest, the forces on the ball [ 6 Answers ]

When you hold a heavy ball in your hand at rest, the forces on the ball

I'm new.and hurting [ 21 Answers ]

Hi. I hope someone can help me here. I just saw my OBGYN and he gave me a perscription to help start my mense. I'm 29 and was diagnosed with anorexia a while back but I have always had my mense. It wansn't a self induced anorexia my bodies motabolizism is wicked fast! I had one son four years...

I got base ball and foot ball trying to fine out how much [ 1 Answers ]

Oj simpson 1975 card Two pete rose cards Will mays baseball gold card 1964 Michael jordan rookie baseball card

View more questions Search