Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yupitsme3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2013, 10:40 PM
    Black "shadow" type figure
    For about 8 years my daughter, myself and an adult friend have seen this grayish shadow in our house. The shadow hangs around the bedroom hallway area. We see it everyday for split seconds at a time. This shadow is almost a calming sight. 3 years ago another shadow, a black shadow joined and seems to hang around inside bedrooms or in the entry way of the house. This black shadow will hang around for a few days to a few weeks at a time. When we see this black shadow, our house is cold and on edge. Every time this shadow enters our lives something awful happens to one of my children. Twice in 3 years after seeing this shadow 2 different children suffered a life threatening illness. Once after seeing it, a non violent family member became enraged and tried to hurt another person. We moved 4 months ago to a new section of town. Yesterday the black shadow returned and now all my kids are able too see and feel it. Back ground info... no it's not my imagination. We do not live next door to a grave yard. Though there are 2 about a block away. To our knowledge no one has died in this house and the original owner was a kind an wonderful person. I have never been a believer in ghosts or childish nonsense. But, with all this happening I'm just not so sure. Help?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 4, 2013, 02:13 PM
    Deaths in a home and living near a graveyard RARELY have anything to do with a haunting.

Why do you believe the gray shadow has a calming sight to it?

How did all of this begin? You said it started 8 years ago... what happened?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

My brother sees a "Black shadow Man" [ 13 Answers ]

I woke up this morning and went downstairs, I saw my brother whose 7 years old and the first thing he did was run up to me and say ( with a scared look on his face) "I saw a shadow man." Of course, because he's only 7 years old and has a vivid imagination... I didn't believe him... but I still...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search