Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cocokinnut Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2013, 10:08 PM
    Guilt. Please help.
    I used to like this boy but I don't any more. We actually became pretty good friends. But that's not the problem! The problem is I'm going out with his MORTAL ENEMY. It makes me feel bad because I'm kind of caught in the middle of their fighting. I need advice on:
    A. How to stop feeling guilty,
    B. How to maybe get them to stop being at each other's throats, and
    C. Why are they always fighting?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 7, 2013, 08:47 PM
    First, how old is each of you?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 7, 2013, 08:52 PM
    You can't make them like each other. Who you date is your choice, and past loves shouldn't play a part in that decision. In other words, why do you feel guilt?

Stop letting them put you in the middle. If they're mortal enemies then they obviously don't plan events where they'll be around each other. Are you the one bringing them together? If so, stop doing that. If that's what you're doing, you're putting yourself in the middle, not them.
    Cocokinnut Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2013, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    You can't make them like each other. Who you date is your choice, and past loves shouldn't play a part in that decision. In other words, why do you feel guilt?
    You're right. I can't make them like each other. I'm guilty because he's my friend and I'm dating somebody he hates. It's kind of like the "best-friend-hates-your-boyfriend" scenario. Thanks a lot. I feel much better. You rock!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guilt [ 6 Answers ]

How do you get over breaking up a ex boyfriend and his best friend. I knew what I was doing and so did the best friend. The friend told me he liked me and was so adorable when we hung out holding my hand kissing my forehead and saying sweet things. But whenever I asked to hang out he would say he...

Guilt is killing [ 1 Answers ]

I am 32 years old married with 2 kids I love my family but I committed adultry one year back My husband found out and asked me and I told him the truth after lying for sometime Now he doesn't trust me that I cheated only once and thinks that the fling lasted for a longer period than 10 to 15...

Guilt [ 3 Answers ]

What is it with ejacullation and guiltiness? I just can't seem to put my finger on it I love th ebuildup but after I'm spent for like 2-3 minutes I have this surge of a downer?

Guilt is Killing me! [ 11 Answers ]

Ok I know the answer to my own question but here it goes. I am 21 in a loving relationship with my boyfriend. I found out I am pregnant. On December 10,2008 I got my normal period for December the on December 29th I had sex with another man. It was protected with a condom nothing broke leaked....

Guilt at having an affair. Years ago, but just like yesterday Guilt Guilt , Guilt [ 5 Answers ]

I got married in 1992 after being with my partner for about 18 months , life was good. I found out I was pregnant, our daughter was born the same year. It wasn't long before I felt lost, alone and just an object that was there to look after and care for our daughter. He probably never meant to be...

View more questions Search