Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rich Weber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2013, 09:00 PM
    Looking for distributor
    Can someone tell me the name(s) of stocking distributors for Zing Ear switches?

Check out some similar questions!

Distributor [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 98 gmc yukon with a 5.7 350. Upon doing work on my vehicle I lost the original screws that fit the distributor cap to the distributor and replaced with some others that fit. The other screws actually bored through the distributor holes and now the cap just sits losely on the distributor. I...

Distributor [ 20 Answers ]

Okay my distributor bolts are loose so I can put it back in time because I got a different head for my car. So when I turn the car over to start it the distributor like tries to come out an gets all tight an I can't move it. I looked at the head but my shaft is not bent? Its not the distributor......

Can I put a ICM from a OBD2 distributor into a OBD1 distributor on a honda [ 1 Answers ]

Can I put a ICM from a OBD2 distributor into a OBD1 distributor on a honda civic

Distributor [ 6 Answers ]

I need to remove my igniter so do need to remove my distrubetor from 1988 honda civic lx, and do I have to realing the timing. Thank you

91 accord distributor on 92 ? [ 3 Answers ]

OK I have a 94 prelude I just put a 91 accord motor in but I used the prelude wiring harness (h23 dohc) so it's the samething as a 92 accord harness . The 91 has a internal coil and 92 has external and that's what I need but I was told that I could use the 91 but I would have to leave the coil...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.