Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deanna253 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2013, 10:34 AM
    Menstrual cramps
    I am a 49 yr old female and every month instead of experiencing my regular lower abdominal cramps, I get bad upper gastric area pai, similar to what ulcer pain would feel like. Is this a normal change with aging?

Check out some similar questions!

Slight menstrual cramps but no bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

I am now 3 months late but do have slight menstrual cramps but no bleeding. I've been trying to get pregnant for 2 years now. What do you guys think? Could I be pregos?

Severe menstrual cramps! [ 0 Answers ]

I am 15 and have been struggling with terrible cramps since I first started my period. But through out the years it has been getting worse. It gets so bad that I get pale, lose concentration, shake, get very sensitive, vomit, and get headaches. My mom won't take me to the doctor because she doesn't...

Menstrual cramps [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I need some help. I have this close friend who's having her periods... She told me she's got these pains today. Is thre anything I can do to help her. I really would like to help.

Menstrual cramps an hour after sex? [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had protected sex, and an hour later I felt what I thought were menstrual cramps, but my period isn't due for another 2 weeks. I'm a little nervous because I did a Google search with: "Cramping after sex," and everything led to something involving pregnancy. I'm only 16, and not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.