Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mic_maine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2013, 02:11 PM
    Will smoking 3 puffs of a blunt cause me to fail a hair follicle test?
    Can someone help me? Here's my story on new years eve (December 31, 2012) I got drunk and foolishly took about 2-3 puffs of weed from a blunt. I don't know if I got high or not because I was drunk, but anyway While I was being drunk and stupid completely forgot about a hair follicle test I have to take for my new job. The test is supposed to be some time in Jan-Feb. I don't know the exact date. But I previously haven't smoked for about year or two (I honestly can't even remember the last time I smoked weed it was years ago.) I haven't been a regular smoker since I was 18. I only do it once in a great while. I am 26yrs old, African American, 6'2 200 pounds. High metabolism, average build. Can someone tell me what I can do?

Check out some similar questions!

Can you fail a hair follicle drug test by being around other people who are smoking [ 5 Answers ]

If you are hanging out with some friends and they light up a joint or blunt and smoke in a room right beside you or even while riding down the road with the windows down and you are fixing to take a hair follicle drug test in like two months can you fail even though you wasn't smoking it with them

Will I fail a hair follicle test? [ 2 Answers ]

I decided to grow up and try to get a real job and quit smoking marijuana, I haven't smoked in 5 months. I have though hanged out with friends one day during labor day weekend who are heavy pot smokers and I was exposed to secondhand smoke. I was in a basement was and 3 people where smoking by...

I used meth twice in a day and took a hair follicle. Will I fail? [ 15 Answers ]

I smoked two bowls of meth 2 1/2 weeks ago and had to take a hair follicle. Is it likely that I will fail for that? Please let me know!

Will being around marijuana show up in a hair follicle test if not smoking it yourself? [ 7 Answers ]

My ex smokes marijuana and I'm trying to get a really good job, so I don't want to be around him smoking it because I'm scared it will be found in the hair follicle drug test this employer uses. But, I miss hanging out with my friends because they also are avid pot smokers. Can I be around others...

Hair follicle test pass/fail [ 7 Answers ]

I smoked about 3 weeks ago and haven't smoked in about 18 months. I took 2 hits and was done. I had a follicle test this week 7-20-2011. What are the chances I pass?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.