Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    petermarta Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2013, 07:52 AM
    Insurance
    My company is planning for L1 visa inter company tranfer.

I wanted to know which insurance I will need to make cumpalsory and optional by law. How much approximate it costs?

I will travel with my wife not working to Polo alto CA.

Check out some similar questions!

A company insurance salesman sold a life insurance policy to a client for a premium o [ 1 Answers ]

A company insurance salesman sold a life insurance policy to a client for a premium of $25,000. The agency billed the client for the policy and is entitled to a commission of 20%. How do I do an adjusting journal entry for this question? Will it have two parts to it?

Adjusting entries- paid 1,680 cash on one yr insurance and now one twelfth insurance [ 1 Answers ]

I'm processing a trial balance and adjusting the entries. The journal entry is for paid cash $1,680 on one year insurance effective March 1. The journal entry is debit prepaid insurance and credit cash. For the adjustment one twelfth of the insurance expired. Where is that posted on the...

Does employer continue to pay insurance while waiting for a COBRA Insurance election? [ 1 Answers ]

When an employee has been terminated from employment, how many days after termination does the employer have to pay the insurance premium on the employee while waiting for the employee to decide on COBRA?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.