Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marshal1996 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2013, 04:25 AM
    Why do I have acne
    Hi every one my name is marshal and I have been fighting acne for years and every time I looked at the mirror I fell bad all day but I got rid of most of it from about 6month but since a week it just got back harder than before so any one tell me why and by the way could be sleeping late or beening depresed is the resone so please give me your answer fast because I don't want to get back to acne I hate it :(
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 2, 2013, 04:29 AM
    Sorry to say but acne is a fact of life and growing up.
    There's not much you can do about it.

Jan 2, 2013, 11:47 AM
    Yea I know I have too have acne :(
    But I got ride of most of it from about a year.
    And in just one week it just spread a round my face badly I think because I changed my life system and I started sleep late at night and am depressed a lot from things happening in my country and from how my face got bad so I just want to know witch one of these things are effecting my face :(

And thanks

Jan 3, 2013, 03:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraBiston View Post
    Hello,
    Don't worry dear. Try out some easy and effective home remedies that will helps you to remove acne.

• Apply Egg white on face and leave overnight. Wash off in the morning.
    • Rub a lemon on the effected area and leave it over night and rinse your face in the morning
    • Rub raw garlic on the affected skin several times a day, it will help to remove the scars.
    • Massage with the juice of raw papaya.
    • Apply a small amount of toothpaste on pimples before bed.
    Thanks that was really helpful but what I need more is what causes them to spread that fast in that short time??
    I it my change of habit like sleeping late or beening depressed :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

Acne [ 2 Answers ]

I had acne from d age of 11 and I am still suffering from it... I went to many dermatologists ,used a lot of ointments ,pills but nothing worked... now I am 19 years and suddenly past a month I developed a lot of acne rather postules on mi cheaks... I used azithrol for a month... then doxt... but...

Acne help please [ 32 Answers ]

Omg I'm like crying right now and I am so depreesed. No one answered my last question.. :'( Well so I have reallyy bad forehead acne. I'm 13 and a female. So I heard green tea helps so I'm drinking green tea... my acne is really burning red. I've had it for about 3 months or something now. I have a...

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

What to do about acne [ 8 Answers ]

I have three BIG bumps on my face and I want to dry them up as soon as possible. I hear lemon is a natural antibacteral agent. Does anyone know of any face mask recipes I can use ?

View more questions Search