Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lady Skeech Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 11:11 PM
    Shadow
    There was a shadow person that would watch me sleep. It started when I was about 4 and stopped when I was 17. I have a son now and he keep telling me he see a monster. He will talk to it when I tell he to tell it to leave and he will tell it and it would leave. My son doesn't seem to be scared of it... but does not want it around either. The shadow person I use to see never spoke to me and never tried to hurt me. It seem to be keeping watch over me. It was only visiable to be when I would waken in the middle of the night. But the thing my son is seeiing is here when he I woke and playing. After he tells it to leave he would just would continue to play. What could it be that my son is seeing. Should I tell he to ask it, its name or What it want. And could it be the same thing I was seeing as I grow up. The only difference is the thing he seem to be looking at is not tall like what I use to see. It seem to be about his size. And when he speak to it it like he is looking rite at it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2013, 12:34 AM
    There is really no way to get rid of it at this point and time. You are not scared of spirits and accept them as real and accept them as harmless. Thus the door is open for them to be there. They may leave (or hide) when told to, but they are free to come and go as they will.

Even attempts to rid the home of them, is worthless as long as you accept and have no issue with them.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 2, 2013, 02:22 PM
    I agree with Fr_chuck 100%. As long as you accept and put up with the idea of this spirit being there, it has free reign to do as it wants. It doesn't have to listen to you, even though it may act as though it does.
    Lady Skeech Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2013, 01:46 PM
    So is there no way in finding out what it is that they want or why they are here
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 4, 2013, 01:56 PM
    Oh, yes, there are answers for you.

What it is is a demon. What it wants is ultimately for you and your family to remain spiritually confused... because spiritually confused people cannot have meaningful relationship with God. It seems this spirit has been with you for some time. Why it is hear most likely has to do with a family history.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Second shadow [ 1 Answers ]

Every once in a while it feels like I am being followed by this black figure. And recently I saw it out of te corner of my eye while at work and I had been the only person in the building. I would very much like to know just what this could be and what it may mean.

The shadow of the taken [ 0 Answers ]

I heard this song like 4 or 6 years ago and I've been looking for it ever since the music video is about these kids and adults being taken by some people I don't know who and these group of people go and try to look for them and find the place and free everybody and they all run back home and some...

Calculation shadow [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need source about calculation the eclipse of LEO satellite.please help me

A shadow of a shadow person? [ 2 Answers ]

First, I'll set the scene. I'm laying down on my bed on my left side facing my window blinds. On the other side of the room was my digital clock that shined a bright light onto the blinds and it was about two or three in the morning. SO... I suddenly awoke out of a deep sleep for no apparent...

View more questions Search