Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123beginer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 05:09 PM
    value of $1 silver certificate 1957
    I am going through my grandmas stuff finally ( she passed away 30 years ago) and I come across a bunch of silver certificates some confederate dollars a bunch of old siver dollaers & 1/2 dollaers and a bunch of silver and gold stuff I have no idea how to start to figure value. As I get into this stuff its pretty cool and want to contine reserching but I am new to this and could use some advice from people who have been doing this kind of stuff is there anyone who can help? I know if you go to a pawn shop you will get screwed. I live in Utah if that matters or helps
    Jjjjjjjp Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 05:26 PM
    Lets just say don't EVER sell these or give these away. Silver certificates are among the most rare civil artifacts we know of. Right next to confed. Dollars. These could be worth thousands

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

$1 1957 Silver Certificate Value [ 0 Answers ]

what is a $1 silver certificate value? Signed by Preist and Anderson serial # A 38762595B?

1957 Silver Certificate Value? [ 0 Answers ]

This bill 1957 is signed by priest\robert anderson blue star in front of number 34126419c,with blue seal. Is it worth anything?

What is the value of 1957 Silver Certificate if any? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 1957 One Dollar Bill - Silver Certificate, B series, Blue Seal, signatures of Kathryn O'Hay Granahan - C. Douglas Dillon, VF condition. Anyone know if it is worth anything more than one dollar? I appreciate any info.

1957 silver certificate [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a 1957A Silver Certificate worth #I5533748A

What is the value of a 1957 b silver certificate? [ 2 Answers ]

what is the value of a 1957 b silver certificate? If I was to sell it, what would I get?

View more questions Search