Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Animallova Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 05:03 PM
    Can I get into a good uni?
    Hi, I'm half way through 2nd year, I go to a really strict school and must admit its not going well.in first year I got 3 detentions and this year I've had 1. Last summer I did very bad on a math test because I struggle in maths, will I still get into a good uni if this doesn't happen again?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2013, 06:29 PM
    Your chances of getting into the better universities is dependent on your grades... They get to decide which students they accept or not... and they want those who have worked harder and done better... And they are able to be able to take only the best.

Your current grades have already affected those chances... however if you can work harder.. get a tutor to help you learn the material better... you can increase the odds of getting accepted.

If your grades DON'T improve dramatically, you won't get into the better schools. Its like that everywhere in the world.

When you have more people hoping to get in than you have places for people, there will be selections for the best students or those.
    Animallova Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 06:58 PM
    Thank you for all your help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will he have time for me at uni? [ 9 Answers ]

I recently started dating a guy I like and he began uni a few days ago, we said we will stay in touch and see each other sometimes when possible. Is this worth it, would he actually have time for me because I don't want to waste his or mine?

Uni boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone,I could really do with some help here! My boyfriend of nearly 3 months has just gone off to uni. He definitely wanted to stay together, I mean was really keen, keener than me because I was worried it wudnt work but he's a very relationshippy person. So he left on sat morning, I saw him...

Uni Problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all This is the first time I have used this so I guess I will see how it works.. I have just started my first year of uni and it is really not what I expected. I hate going to all of my classes, I have only met a few people and the uni is an hour and a half away from where I live so it is a...

Choosing the right uni course [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have just received my A level results (qualifications that lead to university for those non-UK people out there) and they were not what I had expected. I got BBC bit needed to get AAB to secure my place to do Optometry at Cardiff University. I am going to retake my A levels to get the right...

View more questions Search