Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    despicableme Posts: 145, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2013, 10:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Be sure to put the bolding and italics in where I did to make it look spiffy.
    All right. So now I'm going to sleep.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 8, 2013, 10:37 PM
    Sleep well so you have lots of energy tomorrow.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 8, 2013, 11:17 PM
    >thread closed<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

No job experience, what to put on a resume? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm filling out an application and they're asking me my employment history. I've never heard a job before but I do have some volunteer experience from high school to college and have been a part of some clubs. The ones I want to out down, I remember the names, but not the numbers and I haven't...

I have a Master's and I am interviewing for a Bachelor's level research job. [ 0 Answers ]

The pay is pretty low, but on a range. Can I expect to get paid more than the minimum due to my degree? It's at a major hospital I worked at as a student and I do have some research experience.

I was not given a job description until I was written up for poor job performance. [ 4 Answers ]

When I was hired as a manager but I was not given a job description until I was written up for poor job performance. I was demoted with a $5.50 per hour pay cut and transferred to another job site as a receptionist clerk. I was terminated 3 days ago without any notice given and have yet to receive...

Interviewing for a management position at my current job [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, So, I have an interview tomorrow morning for a supervisor position at work. I'm a caregiver, and I'd be supervising 4 other people. I've been employed with this company for 4 months, but as a caregiver for 2 years. Can people help me prepare for the interview? I've never...

View more questions Search