Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

Mar 15, 2007, 05:41 PM
    Meaning of clock chime behind wall.no clock there?
    Here in the small Mississippi town where I live... I have heard quite a few ghosts tales taking place here... but this one takes the cake... have you ever heard of hearing a clock chime the hour every hour behind a wall, where there has never been a clock... or should I say... if back when the house was built... late 1800's... if a wall was built around one how is it working? When there is... no one winding it, no batteries back then (if so how could they last for over 100 years! ) and no electricity? The lady whom told me this has had paranormal experiences since her early childhood... she does not know the previous history of the house and the County court records only go back to the 1930's.

Weird story huh?:eek: Just wonder if anyone has heard about anything like this? Know cannot be explained... thanks swirlgirl

Check out some similar questions!

Any Clock Experts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 35 day Centurion Pendulum wall clock with an hour and a minute keyhole wind-up. Question, the minute key was wound too tight, does anyone know if it can unwind itself or does it need professional attention? _______________________________________ ____________________________________...

Centurion wall clock [ 3 Answers ]

My wall clock has started going nuts. My dad had told me if I let the clock unwind that there was a certain way I had to do the wind to get it to work properly. Does any have the manuel in PDF or can anyone tell me how to take care of this. I know I have the manuel somewhere, just can't remember...

Clock [ 4 Answers ]

I bought a clock at a yard sale, it has (centurion) on the front, also (Korea), and on the back it has Korea stamped on it. It looks old, it is wooden, is a 35 day clock, with key and key holes for the time, and the chime, I think. It has a pendulam. I can't find any clocks made by Korea, or...

Controller clock [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to access a network workstation this the message I get "the server's clock is not synchronised with the primary domain controller's clock. Please help to fix the problem.

Clock [ 2 Answers ]

Does the clock show a tewlve hour day

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.