Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartfuldeceit Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 12:28 AM
    What's the movie called
    What is the movie called where I remember a group of people get tranported iono through a portal but when they get to that designated place one of the members, a woman, screams because her arm was placed inside a huge rock/statue. I think they arrived at the bad guys place. Skipping a few scenes cause of memory, the main character, a man, slices her arm just when they are about to be teleported out of there. The man and his group take the woman to the best healers and at the end a scene is shown where she is sparring with a healthy arm.

This movie has warriors and magic and elves I think in it

Please help me cause its eating my brain alive!!
    Its either a movie or short TV series
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 1, 2013, 07:42 AM
    That sounds like Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon God
    Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon God (2005) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much about the movie but I remember that a guys family die in a car crash cause by some guys then the husband seeks revenge by making a big machine trying to kill them the machine is like a big tractor of some kind.

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

The movie starts as an old man telling his children or grandchildren the story of his life. In the beginning there's a scene when he and his young friends visit a witch whose eye shows you how you're going to dye. The first friend dies young on the toilet from od, and the second one dies old by...

What's that movie called [ 0 Answers ]

Ninja movie 80's wite dude get taught by old dude, old runs on roof top ledge. They stay in a loft. Old dude gets pissed about rice.

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Its an old horror movie where a man goes around cutting off hands to put on his daughter who has deformed hands so she can play the piano?

What's that movie called [ 0 Answers ]

I think it was a 90s disney movie but one scene I remember was this woman with red hair and pointy ears giving this boy cookies that were poisonous in the woods. It was either on disney or abcfamily

View more questions Search