Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    creativegoth Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Jan 1, 2013, 12:21 AM
    Cats using the garden
    CATS..
    How do I stop the cat's from using my garden as a toilet, besides an air rifle...
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 1, 2013, 12:33 AM
    Try Get off My Garden. You sprinkle it outside wherever you don't want animals around. It's non-toxic, but smells strongly of soap. It works for me.
    creativegoth Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2013, 12:43 AM
    I've tried that, and pepper dust, but it hasn't worked, I used to work in a shop that sold that, but it hasn't worked for me.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2013, 01:13 PM
    I've been told that cats dislike the smell of citrus. Perhaps a well placed lemon verbena will deter the pesky feline.
    catgirl101 Posts: 71, Reputation: 2
    -

Jan 27, 2013, 07:58 PM
    Cats are very picky about things especially business, I recommend you using clay litter. One reason your cat goes outside is that it needs somewhere appropriate and private and that it needs somewhere fresh.

<3 the cat expert
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 27, 2013, 08:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by catgirl101 View Post
    Cats are very picky about things especially business, I recommend you using clay litter. One reason your cat goes outside is that it needs somewhere appropriate and private and that it needs somewhere fresh.

<3 the cat expert
    When did you become a cat expert? A little while ago you were asking why a kitten pounced on you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making outdoor cats indoor cats [ 3 Answers ]

I've had my 2 female cats Sox and Princess since they were born. Which must have been 7 years ago now. All Sox's life she has been indoor/outdoor. Princess has been indoor/outdoor except for about a year of her life when someone stole her, they claimed to have kept her indoors. I'm 18 years old...

Older cats ganging up on newer cats [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I have two 14 year old cats, I recently introduced two 4 year old sisters. We attempted to "introduce" them correctly. Over the last week or so, one of the older cats stalks and corners either of the younger cats with the other older cat joining in for good measure. The noise is terrifying....

Cats going in the garden/yard [ 10 Answers ]

My apt entrance, at the side of a house in a garden. I have several feral cats and as many styrofoam houses for them. My landlord is getting Fed up with the bald spots on his lawn. He pays for service and they Are always putting down something (lime may be one) but the cats Still go on the...

Keeping cats off my garden [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to keep cats off my garden and my garden furniture please help!!

My new female cats hates all my male cats! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new female cat but she is like a year old, all my male cats like her and want to see her buy she just starts hissing at them and they get away... I want them to get along but I don't know how... I have 4 males one is a year old , the othere one is 5 months and the other 2 are 2...

View more questions Search