Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bet2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2012, 10:22 PM
    Hpo drivers for 2tb external hard drive
    I have a 2tb hard drive the computer was recognizing it but all of a sudden it can't find it what would you suggest I do
    mareola Posts: 15, Reputation: -1

Dec 31, 2012, 10:31 PM
    Did you try taking it out and rebooting the computer? If you already tried that, put it in another computer and see if is recognized there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To upgrade a ps3 is it possible to use a new hard drive and external drive bay? Thanks. [ 0 Answers ]

... is it possible to use a new hard drive and external drive bay instead of using a external hd to transfer data? Thanks in advance.

Hp 2tb external hard drive [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have an HP 2TB external hard drive (hp dt2000i)and I don't know what is wrong with it. My PC picks it up, and works perfectly with it, but whenever I plug it into any other PC, firstly it doesn't pick up - have to add new hardware search for it, and if the PC finds it (which doesn't happen...

I've moved the contents of my C: drive to my external hard drive. No OS found. [ 1 Answers ]

I was having some problems with my cpu usage so a friend told me to empty out my c: drive onto an external hdd. I did and it worked. But an hour later it shut down and when I tried to start it up it said no OS found. Is there any way to get it working again? I don't have a windows 7 CD to...

USB External Hard Drive (drive connect problem) [ 7 Answers ]

After connecting my external hard drive to a usb port. Assigns to a used drive F. to get to the ext hd I have to disconnect F then I'm able to open the ext hd. How can I get the ext. hd to go to the next available drive letter or can I assign one?

View more questions Search