Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Friendlyperson Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2012, 07:42 AM
    Self esteem
    Hello sir,
    My problem is that no one understanding my feelings I need every one love me or else at least a some people. BUt there is no one in my friends cycle too what I can do for this please any one help me
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 31, 2012, 07:50 AM
    No one will love you until you learn how to love yourself. You can't expect other people to make you happy if you can't make yourself happy.

Jan 1, 2013, 01:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    No one will love you until you learn how to love yourself. You can't expect other people to make you happy if you can't make yourself happy.
    Sir thanks for your excellent words

Eye excercise

Hello friend,
    I hope that you are well now.
    My problem is that I am using internet for long time in computer and to in mobiles some times so I fear much about my eyes. WHat are the eye exercise that can help my eyes. I need to avoid spects in my future so please help me
    Thanks in advance
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2013, 01:37 AM
    Make sure computer screen has a UV filter, make sure that lighting is proper.
    Take breaks from looking at the screen.

Nothing may stop you from needing glasses, they are normally from other reasons than watching computer screen.

Jan 2, 2013, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Make sure computer screen has a UV filter, make sure that lighting is proper.
    Take breaks from looking at the screen.

Nothing may stop you from needing glasses, they are normally from other reasons than watching computer screen.
    Sir what are reason that can make me to lead spectacls other than computer screen

Thanks for you are excellent answer sir.

Jan 19, 2013, 02:48 AM
    Sleeping problem
    Hello sir,
    I think your fine
    My problem is that I get sleep all the times. IF I sit simply for more than 2 minutes I get sleep automaticaly even in class room and even in traveling(when my friends are playing and dancing inside clg bus with high pitch of sound) and night also I am sleeping nearly to 12 hours without getting any distrubance why I like this? ANd what I can do for this please any one help me please I am not willing to be lazy and sleeping for a long time I need to aviod it please help me
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 19, 2013, 04:46 AM
    First have a doctor do a standard blood panel. Something like anemia, hemochromatosis, or low thyroid might be first.
    Celiac disease (can't tolerate wheat), multiple sclerosis, and spondyloarthropathy are others.
    You might be narcoleptic (narcolepsy) but somehow I don't think that's it.
    There's sleeping sickness, which covers several diseases, one of which is a parasite.

How is your diet, and do you drink enough fluids, get enough protein?

If I had to take a wild guess, I would guess low thyroid (hypothyroid), easily treatable.

Feb 18, 2013, 08:21 AM
    I am dismotivated so help my consicence
    Hello sir
    I am happy to say that your in fine
    My problem is that I have many talents but I am not able to express it. Fear is my obstacle for my path some times I will have some excellent ideas but I will not show in that time due to my fear and I will feel harshly after it and I will scold myself if some one rise a qufstion to me I will have a correct answer in my mind but I will not say to them inseated of it I will cme to decission that it is a wrong answer it happens many times still it is continuing in clg also so help me please
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 18, 2013, 08:24 AM
    Have you been discouraged in the past from expressing your point of view or been told you are stupid or worthless or always wrong?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was she using me for her own self esteem? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Hope you are all well. Ive found myself slowly getting attracted to a co-worker over the last six months. I have tried very hard to be objective to see if the signals she's sent out to me are genuine or am I just mis-interprting them because I like her. After picking up quite a...

Self Esteem [ 7 Answers ]

Okay for those who have talked to me I'm sure I give off as a person who is completely sure of herself, truth being I'm really not. I smile all the time and talk and act as sure of myself as I can but inside I always analyze everything I do and find everything bad before I find the good. My...

Self esteem [ 2 Answers ]

On the outside my life seems to be perfect. I have to beautiful girls and a loving husband who has put up with so much from me. I do suffer from depression and right now I can't seem to snap out of it. I was married before and basically gave up everything for him and didn't have support from...

Self-esteem and TV [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering if an addiction could be the result of low self-esteem and the desire to have more control in life. Also, I was wondering if there are any good methods of overcoming a TV addiction.

Self-esteem [ 2 Answers ]

Besides the fact that I had been in a relationship for a very long time that I let really break me, or so I still think. I'm not really at the point yet where I see my growth or what I've learned, still, I know I'll get there. MY question is this: What makes a person a worthy person of...

View more questions Search