Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GeorgeBorge Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2012, 07:08 PM
    Why Beatboxers want to show off and don't stick to quality simple beats?
    Most of the beatbox stuff I see is them trying to be super fast or
    Make some fancy tricks.

They never do simple beats or accompany some music or something.

I myself do beatboxing along with humming but I do actual songs and full songs.
    And the beat is simple but I keep a beat to the music and not making fancy fast stuff.
    Ben Aidan Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2013, 06:54 PM
    They basically show off for attention aka YouTube.. The 'fancier' the tricks the more viewers and money they make. But classic beat boxers as I can imagine like you are the real ones.. Ones that you can make real music from

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to ask a question sir if somebody had sex once before marriage but he want to do t [ 4 Answers ]

I want to ask a question sir if somebody had sex once before marriage but he want to do tubba what is the best way of tuba

I want to meet a stripper (that simple) can someone help me? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to meet a stripper girl because I feel they are interesting. I know that many people have different opinions about them but, come on, anything can happen in this world and I would like to give it a try. Can someone help me? I live in Mexico.

How to get her back ? I still like her and don't want to lose her [ 1 Answers ]

I had a friend in girl, she was very friendly, we watched movies together, she found me very attractive,she favored me many clues that she liked me but we were from different cultures so I couldn't able to understand . And then about 3-4 weeks ago she suddenly started ignoring me.when I asked her...

Tell me training programn for quality control and quality analysis in banglore [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me where I approach for training / project program of quality control and quality analysis in Bangalore

View more questions Search