Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    countrygalsrt Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2012, 08:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    I can understand that the death of a loved one can spark depression.. Why do you think it has progressed? Are thete other things going on that contribute to your depression? How is your relationship with you parents?
    Yea it's hard! I haven't seen my real dad since I was 4 years old... But with my mom we have our disagrrements but it's fine other then that and with my Step-Dad it fine! He can be mean but I have to do something to make him that way! My real dad I really don't want know part of because he tried to kill my mom! I kind of think it has progressed more because I recently got into some real bad trouble a school and I had ISS for the last month and I mean that wouldn't depress me! So, I don't really know why it's getting worse!
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by countrygalsrt View Post
    Yea it's hard! I haven't seen my real dad since I was 4 years old... But with my mom we have our disagrrements but it's fine other then that and with my Step-Dad it fine! He can be mean but I have to do something to make him that way! My real dad I really don't want know part of because he tried to kill my mom! I kinda think it has progressed more because I recently got into some real bad trouble a school and I had ISS for the last month and I mean that wouldn't depress me! So, I don't really know why it's getting worse!
    What did you do at school? What is ISS?
    countrygalsrt Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2012, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    What did you do at school? What is ISS?
    ISS= in school suspension! I got caught fighting in the bathroom because this girl hit me and my instant reaction was to beat her up! Even though I shouldn't have... I did!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Isha prayer or four raqa'at prayer [ 1 Answers ]

Salam:my question is that I went 2 d mosque 2 pray isha prayer and I went late when I I get to the mosque I only get d last raka'at, so hw do I complete d remaining three raqa'at? Am I 2 start wit d silent raqa,a then follow by d unsilent 1?

How to write her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know if anyone knew how to write "her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace in sanskrit?

Two ways to look at things [ 6 Answers ]

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table. My wife asks, "Do you know her?" "Yes," I sighed, "She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up...

View more questions Search