Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by countrygalsrt View Post
    That's a good idea! I'm actually trying to find a study Bible and it explain's each verse! I think my Great-Aunt has a Expositor's Study Bible. But it don't explain the verse's!
    I can give you the names of happy, positive books and also when you are at the public library looking for those, check in the 200s for kids' books on Bible stories. There will be nice clear pictures/drawings you can try to copy.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 06:26 PM
    Another app is a Bible verse a day. You can get it texted to you or emailed daily.
    countrygalsrt Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2012, 06:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I can give you the names of happy, positive books and also when you are at the public library looking for those, check in the 200s for kids' books on Bible stories. There will be nice clear pictures/drawings you can try to copy.
    Sure,what are they! And OK...

Dec 30, 2012, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    Another app is a Bible verse a day. You can get it texted to you or emailed daily.
    Yea, I think I have that app on my phone or my Ipad... I don't remember...

Dec 30, 2012, 06:30 PM
    Also, I am very sorry I got an attitude with you yesterday! I feel bad because I got an attitude with you!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 06:32 PM
    At your school library or at the public library, ask one of the librarians to show you where the Newbery Award winners are. One of my favorites is Holes by Louis Sachar. Two more are Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson and Sarah, Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan. And when I was your age, I read every horse book I could get my hands on.
    Education Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 06:33 PM
    At your school library or at the public library, ask one of the librarians to show you where the Newbery Award winners are. One of my favorites is Holes by Louis Sachar. Two more are Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson and Sarah, Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan. And when I was your age, I read every horse book I could get my hands on.
    I read the whole Sarah Plain and Tall series to my class the last few years. They are awesome!
    Education Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 06:34 PM
    Also, I am very sorry I got an attitude with you yesterday! I feel bad because I got an attitude with you!
    I'm a teacher. I'm used to it. Remember, teachers don't usually teach for the paycheck, they teach because they love children.

Dec 30, 2012, 06:35 PM
    Holes is my favorite but I lost that book and I have never heard of those other books!

Dec 30, 2012, 06:38 PM
    I'm a teacher. I'm used to it. Remember, teachers don't usually teach for the paycheck, they teach because they love children.
    Yea, my aunt is a teacher and I had her when I was 5th grade. I hated it because I was the only one she was mean to... Which I have never really liked my aunt! I still feel bad because if you would have been my mom or dad I would have got smacked in the face or grounded for the rest of my life. Just please forgive me!
    Education Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 06:42 PM
    Yea, my aunt is a teacher and I had her when I was 5th grade. I hated it because I was the only one she was mean to... Which I have never really liked my aunt! I still feel bad because if you would have been my mom or dad I would have got smacked in the face or grounded for the rest of my life. Just please forgive me!
    Grounded for sure!

Dec 30, 2012, 06:45 PM
    Grounded for sure!
    Yea! Lol! My mom would have been like I know you just didn't... Get a attitude with me... My dad would have been like... Did you just get an attitude with me and I would have been like maybe... My dad scares me when he gets mad!
    Education Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 06:48 PM
    Yea! lol! My mom would have been like I know you just didn't.......Get a attitude with me..... My dad would have been like.... Did you just get an attitude with me and I would have been like maybe........ My dad scares me when he gets mad!
    Well, think before you say or do things that can get you into trouble. And remember, one day your kids will do the same things to you.

Dec 30, 2012, 06:54 PM
    Well, think before you say or do things that can get you into trouble. And remember, one day your kids will do the same things to you.
    Yea! That's what my mom tells me and my sister's that all the time! Well my 23 year old sister has done discovered that already! She has a 5 year old son! He is mean!!
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 07:09 PM
    Do you have any friends to do things with?

Dec 30, 2012, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Well I will in about a hour.. Why?

Dec 30, 2012, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Also, I am sorry for getting an attitude with you last night!
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 07:39 PM
    Also, I am sorry for getting an attitude with you last night!
    Apology accepted. :)

The reason I was asking about friends was because I am trying to gain a better understanding of what goes on in your every day life. I read that you lost your sister. I am sorry to hear that. That must have been very hard on you and your family. Is that when your depression started?

Dec 30, 2012, 07:49 PM
    Thanks for accepting! Oh,OK! Yea, she died when I was 9! Worst thing ever happened to me and my family! The depression did start when she died! But, recently got worse!
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 07:58 PM
    Thanks for accepting!! Oh,ok! Yea, she died when I was 9! Worst thing ever happened to me and my family! The depression did start when she died! But, recently got worse!

I can understand that the death of a loved one can spark depression.. Why do you think it has progressed? Are thete other things going on that contribute to your depression? How is your relationship with you parents?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Isha prayer or four raqa'at prayer [ 1 Answers ]

Salam:my question is that I went 2 d mosque 2 pray isha prayer and I went late when I I get to the mosque I only get d last raka'at, so hw do I complete d remaining three raqa'at? Am I 2 start wit d silent raqa,a then follow by d unsilent 1?

How to write her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know if anyone knew how to write "her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace in sanskrit?

Two ways to look at things [ 6 Answers ]

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table. My wife asks, "Do you know her?" "Yes," I sighed, "She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up...

View more questions Search